Complete the following sentence

As a seller on Folksy I need to be able to list my items in multiple categories so I can increase the likelihood of potential customers finding them.

Sam x

2 Likes

Yes I want to change to this.

App App App

As a seller on Folksy I need to have tags on my items that Google can find so I can send more customers to my Folksy shop instead of the completion.

As a seller on Folksy I need to constantly, repeatedly, doggedly, determinedly challenge Folksy to listen to the people who pay their wages when they demand a change in the definition of what constitutes mass produced and should therefore not be listed for sale, so that we can protect the Folksy identity of selling skilfully crafted, handmade, totally personalised, and in some instances unique, products.

10 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to be able to message buyers more easily with an in folksy messaging service

5 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to become superwoman so I can be a crafter, a photographer, an author, an IT expert, a social media fanatic, a saleswoman, an expert in packaging and good at PR and all at the same time - and I thought having an online shop would make it easier! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Beautifully said. I’d like to add my voice of support to this too.

1 Like

As a seller on Folksy I need to improve the visibility of my shop and increase awareness of Folksy to more people so I can increase my sales and hopefully rely on Folksy as a main source of income for my business.

2 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to be able to have listing variations (ie a dropdown box for customers to give me their ring size,chain size, personalisation details etc) so I can give the customer an easier ordering experience, and give me less time on admin chasing things costumers have missed!

:slight_smile: < fingers crossed >

4 Likes

As a seller on Folksy we need to be able to allow potential customers easier access to our reviews. As an online site reviews are especially important to give confidence to anyone considering making a purchase. The feedback would work much better being renamed Reviews and made more prominent on the shop front. Also the addition of a photo of the sold item would be beneficial.

4 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to offer buyers more choice on posatge options - e.g. 1st or 2nd class, guaranteed delivery etc. At the moment it’s one size fits all.

1 Like

As a seller on Folksy, I’d like a Folksy based messaging system, so conversations about Folksy sales and purchases are on Folksy only, protecting seller and purchasers alike. With all these fraud purchases and phishing emails about, those that do not realise it’s dodgy and reply in good faith are left with their email addresses in the hands of criminals. Is there any way this could be set up?

2 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to be seen on the first page of Google search so I can be sure my items (and not my competitors from other sites) are seen by the people who are searching for them.

2 Likes

…be able to copy, delete and hide listings from the product page or be able to search my listing from the listings page. It takes me ages to find the right listing to copy it.

As a seller on Folksy I need to increase my shop profile so I can increase footfall and sales.

Spot on. Thank you.

As a seller on folksy I need to have another page so I can show people my tools and studio and say more about who and what I am.
(Promise I wont swear when I tell them what I am).

As a seller on Folksy I need to know how the team at Folksy is working to improve the visibility of the site as a handmade marketplace so I can have confidence in the longevity of the site as a whole.

Things have felt a little stagnant around here of late. It’s quite depressing to visit the category home pages and see that the last sales in that category took place hours and hours ago. I’m fairly sure the overall site stats aren’t portraying a rosy picture and I’d like to know what plans there are for the future.

4 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to get more involved in the community so I can share ideas with fellow Folksy-ers and in turn expand my business and increase sales :grin:

As a seller on Folksy I need to continue making unique recycled designs so I can save the world from being submerged beneath an avalanche of waste!

1 Like