Copying listings - did I miss something?

Just listing some new fabrics in my shop, and using the copy function as I usually do, and changing the relevant bits in the description, title etc. I am also replacing the photos, obviously, and there seems to be have been a change in the process - I am getting a warning message about deleting photos before I can make the changes. Listing new stuff is dull and time consuming enough without this annoying little extra step. Was this something that was decided by popular approval and I missed it? If so, I suppose I will have to live with it, but otherwise I will be taking my moan to the Powers That Be… :wink:

I know what you mean…it changed a while ago and is very frustrating having to confirm that you want to delete the photos. Also you can’t delete all the photos until you have uploaded a new one.

Yes, took me a couple of minutes to figure that last one out! It’s possible (very possible!) that I missed a notification about this little tweak, but either way, I don’t like it!

I agree - it’s a bit annoying… slows down the process of listing…

I noticed this yesterday. It keeps telling me i can’t delete all the photos in edit mode, but I’m not editing. Very odd. Also took ages to upload photos so gave up, will try again today.

I think it’s more inline with other computer type things it’s just basically asking if you really want to delete your photo’s incase you’ve hit delete by accident.

I think it’s a good safeguard procedure.