Crafts at Lancing College, Shoreham, Sussex

I’m taking part in the Crafts at Lancing College fair this weekend, Sat 25th/Sun 26th October. It’s been running for many years and is always very popular, so I’m hoping for a bumper weekend.

My online shops will be in ‘holiday mode’ for the whole weekend, from early Saturday morning until Monday morning. If there’s anything in there you’ve been thinking of buying for Christmas or as a treat for yourself, you’d better get a wiggle on and bag it today, in case it gets snapped up at the craft fair. Wish me luck! :smile:

Oh,that’s a lovely one to do Christine. I have attended it ( I am in West Sussex) but not had a stall there before, I would imagine you will have lots of sales, I believe the footfall is quite high generally. Good luck!
Liz

Thanks Liz @FunkyMosaics. I’ve done it a few times now, and it’s a very friendly one, so I always enjoy it. If you decide to pay a visit this year, do come and say hello! :smile:

Aah, you know the lay of the land then! @ciesse
Not sure yet if I will be going, but if I do I will certainly come and say hello!!
Have a great weekend!! x

1 Like