Creative Boom Christmas gift guide call out

Katy Cowan from Creative Boom is putting together her annual Christmas gift guide & is looking for suggestions.

She’s only featuring independent designers, makers & shops this year - so that’s all of you!

Send your gift idea, some blurb about the product, a link to your Folksy shop and an image that measures at least 1500 pixels wide to xmas@creativeboom.com - but have a look through their gift guide from last year first to check whether your product fits the Creative Boom style before sending it. This is one where really good photography matters.

We’ll keep you posted about more press call-outs for Christmas as we hear them.

6 Likes

Hi Camilla, does it cost a great amount for having a feature?

Sorry I missed your question Debby. It’s not a paid feature. But I think it’s important to think about your audience when deciding whether to send in images etc. I would imagine that for you, your audience is more likely to read something like Country Living, Period Living or Homes and Antiques than Creative Boom, which has a very modern, graphic aesthetic. Have you thought about contacting those publications? Their Christmas guide lists are now closed but definitely worth contacting them with high-quality images for future features.

1 Like

Hi Camilla @folksycontent thank you for your reply, I hadn’t thought about any other publications as my profit at the moment is very low so obviously not affordable but thank you for the ideas and suggestions of where you think my items would best fit, any advice is always welcome and perhaps worth looking into in the future. :blush: