Submitting items for gift guides?

Silly questions, but I onlly recently spotted the gift guides (great iidea Folksy) and wanted to know
a) Where you find the full list of categories (I only spotted 2 at the bottom of the home page which was “gifts for Cat Lovers” and "gifts for gardeners"
b) If you have an item in your store that is perfectly suited to a particular category, can you submit it to Folksy to see if they will include it? Is there “items you would like to see added” bit on the website?
ie how would I go about getting this featured in the cat lovers guide?

I’ve also got loads of teacher gifts and would love to get them featured - just not sure how!
Any advice anyone?

There’s this that might help?

1 Like

If you want to see all the gift guides, go to the bottom of the front page and just to the top right of the three examples there is a button “see more” which will take you to the full list

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’d like to suggest my Waterskier drawing as a gift for any keen watersports Dad on Father’s Day. Or, if he’s Welsh, he might like my Dragon drawing. Check out these, and others, at my Valerie’s Arts and Crafts page. Hope you find something he’d like. Many thanks.

I’d like to submit this vintage style solitaire bracelet with very pretty Capri Gold Preciosa crystal beads and bronze plated beads to the ‘Handmade Jewellery’ Gift Guide.

The bracelet measures 7" and has a bronze plated lobster clasp.

A Cat Lover tote bag !

Hi
I have only just started on Folksy (basically two or so days ago) so still very much getting my head around it all

With regards to the gift guides proposition I am not sure whether you are asking us - makers - that we come up with relevant themes for gift guides, but if that is the case, and with this year’s Great British Bake-Off show ending by the end of October, it may be a good idea to create a gift guide related to all thing baking to be published by mid October or shortly thereafter.

I would be grateful if you can confirm whether you may do a baking gift guide so that would provide me with an extra push to list substantial more items at my shop at https://folksy.com/shops/TheSpeculaasSpiceCompany

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Steven Dotsch
The Speculaas Spice ‘Master Chef’
The Speculaas Spice Company Ltd

Can I submit for gift guides here or is it somewhere else please? If here, can I submit these leaf earrings under Gifts for Gardeners?

https://folksy.com/items/7835187-Leaf-earrings/edit

I think you found it - but the place to add that suggestion is here Suggestions for our Gifts for Gardeners guide please! - #643 by MadebyRhian

1 Like

Thank you.
Can you tell me if there is an easy way to find how to submit items for other gift guides please?
I’m looking for the Valentine suggestions at the moment and the last one I can find is 2017

I have made mother and child matching beach ponchos