Cross stitch magazines

am I allowed to ask if anybody is wanting rid of any magazines?

many thanks

Yes, I think so. I’ve noticed others listing magazines in their shops under commercial supplies.

Edited: Sorry just read your message again, have a browse through commercial supplies! :smile:

thanks had a look a not find anything but thanks for your response. guess I will just keep looking :smile:

1 Like

Good luck in finding what you need. Hopefully someone on the forum, who no longer needs their Cross Stitch magazines, will see your request. :slight_smile:

@minmont2 I’ve got a carrier bag full. They’ve been sat by the door for weeks waiting for me to take them to the charity shop, but they’ve not made it yet lol

whereabouts are you? if too far would you consider posting and providing me with issue numbers. totally understand if not

many thanks :slight_smile:

Near Wakefield, West Yorkshire. I’ll have a look for issue numbers etc. There’s quite alot and they’re quite heavy, but you may not want them all. I’ll be back lol

hmm bit too far for me. but if you’re willing to provide issue numbers and name of mags might be interested in some of them if your sure you don’t mind going through them :slight_smile:

Ok @minmont2, brace yourself, like I said there’s lots :smile:

World of Cross stitching Issue 146

All the rest are Cross Stitcher and they go back a long way…
number 72 (August '98), 80, 98, 104, 108, 113 - 115, 120, 121, 123-125, 128, 129, 133, 134, 136, 140, 141, 145,148, 152, 161, 162,174 - 177, 179, 180, 182, 183, 185, 186, 189, 192, 193, 196 - 199, 201,202,204,206, 207, 209 - 212.
Like I said, there are a lot and they are heavy, but I’d be happy if they could go to somebody that can use them.

Hi
I’ve got loads of magazines in my collection if you are interested. Ive got The World of Cross Stitching and Cross Stitch Crazy for the past year.
Toria

would you be able to provide issue numbers for me and be able to post as I am not sure where you are, the last years sounds great. how much would you be looking for? I know to send 2kg in post via Royal Mail is £2.80 but Hermes might be cheaper for me

look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

thanks will have a look through tomorrow and get back to you as I do have a lot of cross stitcher. how much were you thinking of by the way?

many rhanks :slight_smile:

I’d be good with you just paying the postage x

would you be able to provide issue numbes for me?

hi I’ve had a look last night and got all of them apart from 2 so it really wouldn’t be worth your time and effort but thank you very much for everything :slight_smile:

That’s fine, I’ll lug them to the charity shop :smile: