Daily Art Thread Monday 7th April

I too am cautious about it being a monthly thread - somehow the idea of it being a daily thread gives it a certain freshness I feel would be lost were it monthly…

I think the Showcase category page would be easier for new people to find their way around if it was a weekly or monthly thread.

Try weekly and see how it goes?

I don’t think we have a lot of choice, we could try weekly, and then maybe when the forum hots up with lots of threads once everyone is over here, maybe we could revert to daily?

Poking my nose in here (as an occasional contributor to these threads) - once everyone is over here, and we have the daily listing thread, the weekly card thread, the what have you listed today thread, the what do you like in the shop above thread etc etc etc then things will be more evenly spread out.

At present it looks like the art chat thread dominates simply because quite a few forum testers are artists, and none of the other thread are over here yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more Sara, it only looks like it does now because we’re testing, it’s not typical of how it will be when everyone is here!

3 Likes