Daily Art Thread Thursday 3rd April

This is the place to show and chat about all things Art …

All welcome, please post pictures of your artwork, all formats welcome and /or chat about whats on display or Art in general …

I will start us off today showing some Sweet Peas

This picture is mounted in an acid free conservation board cream mount at 10x12 inches and ready to frame …

1 Like

Good morning Hazel and all who follow - lovely picture and congratulation on three years of Art In Wax…

Today I have just listed this 7x5 Giclee print, printed borderless onto 200gsm matte premium grade paper using archival quality inks - the frame’s not included.

1 Like

Good morning gang :smile: I’m flying by today, got a busy day ahead.

Gorgeous flowers Hazel and I do love that tram Trevor.

I have nothing new to show today (yet) but these are my faves from my shop

1 Like

Morning Stephie, and thanks - lovely warm pictures from you this morning

I have been taking some new photos this morning …
Trying out a new staging idea … this is one of the new pictures …
Poppies from my shop, now hard backed and in its cello bag ready for a new home …

1 Like

These are two of the new landscapes that I might be giving away this weekend …

1 Like

Nice ones Hazel - seeing them pinned up like that reminds me of the old days of pinning prints up in the darkroom - how I so love digital - I never really did master that darkroom business well enough…

Fab work everyone, love those sweetpeas Hazel.

Love your new style photos Hazel, they look lovely against the white panels.

I’ve just got back from a full day at the Lady Lever Gallery - a fascinating place and well worth another visit to look around the whole of Port Sunlight village. In the morning we looked round the Turner exhibition, and in the afternoon I painted this at a workshop:

As you know I love my oils, and this workshop showed me a new way of using them. I particularly like technique we used to blend, it produced a softer look to my normal clean and clear one.

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous Stephie, looks like you had great fun and I love the colours in your sky!

1 Like

That’s good Stephie

1 Like