Daily Listing Challenge and Group Promotion Thread July 2024

Hugs Anna @Fififoxi
Hope you feel better soon Hilary @kokoblue

10 Likes

Hi all, happy July!
Looking forward to see what this next month has to bring for my shop and hope we all have a lovely month and many sales.

Textile art, free motion rustic blue dragonfly embroidery picture,framed art

20 Likes

Take care of yourself Hilary, hugs

9 Likes

Glad to hear the good news about your FIL Sarah @dotterypottery

Take care Hilary @kokoblue

10 Likes

Seems like I’m the only one getting the error message. I’ve emailed support so will see what they say. In the meantime I can’t love anyone’s lovely things!

Anyway, hope you’re ok, Hilary @kokoblue and take it easy today. And glad your FIL is improving, @dotterypottery

Also hope everyone has a lovely July with lots of sales!

13 Likes

Afternoon and happy July everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care Hilary @kokoblue xx

Good news about your FIL Sarah @dotterypottery hope he continues to improve xx

Hope your dad is soon back to full strength Anna @Fififoxi xx

Mine for today

20 Likes

Thank you - all corrected now I think :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good afternoon, all caught u to here. Thanks for dtepping into the dancing shoes this month Sue @SueTrevor :clap: :ballet_shoes:

Glad your father is continuing to improve Anna @Fififoxi and hope he’s more settled soon xx
Sorry to hear about your FIL Sarah @dotterypottery, hope he cntinues to improve xx
Oh no Hilary @kokoblue, falling is a horrible shock to the system, hope it was just a one off :hugs:
Glad you’re feeling better today Caroline @Caroleecrafts take care xx

Good luck to everyone this month xx

DSCF4544

21 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thank you Sue @SueTrevor for looking after us this month - can’t believe it is July already!
Scary, Caroline @Caroleecrafts, but glad to hear you are OK this morning - welcome back!
Hope your dad is fully recovered soon Anna @Fififoxi
Good news re your FiL, Sarah @dotterypottery, I do hope he continues to improve.
Oh no! Hilary @kokoblue - take things easy today!
Please can I report a sale, Sue @SueTrevor - proof that Instagram works! A lovely lady commented on one of my bracelets on IG, then came to Folksy and bought it. :dancer:

20 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I have loved you all up to here in this month, but I think I will have to take a break from the thread for a while. My laptop has died and I am struggling with getting my head around managing Folksy on my phone. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it eventually!
We both had a brilliant craft fair at the weekend, by the way, better Saturday than Sunday, but both good.:+1:

16 Likes

Happy dancing for your sale Nikki @GlintBeads the 1st of the month :grinning:
I hope you manage to join us again soon Joss @XStitcherJoss

12 Likes

take care Joss @XStitcherJoss …I completely understand your dilemma…I have had my phone for a year and still only know how to turn it on and off and do whatsApp… I even struggle to answer the phone…I swipe away and it keeps ringing… To add to the struggles I had a new tumble drier on Saturday and it is a nightmare…different programs and selections…I am too scared to use it yet…but I have found a youtube video which I am hoping will help…all scary stuff to us oldies…lol…xx

12 Likes

Well done on your sale Nikki.

10 Likes

Oh, Brenda, I thought I was the only one who finds it impossible to answer the phone. I have to ring most callers back because the phone refuses to respond to my finger!

9 Likes

Good afternoon. Just paid my Folksy bill £4.40 and checked when I last paid a bill.
This is my first bill of 2024 !!! It’s very disheartening
Nothing new to show you. Just a sale item

Valerie

18 Likes

LOL Joss @XStitcherJoss it drives me demented…I even have a stylus but by the time I grab it and turn my phone ON the caller has gone…lol…

10 Likes

One sale for me please Sue @SueTrevor ( total 1 )

12 Likes

Glad you mentioned the bill Valerie @valerie - I hadn’t had an email which is unusual.

My goodness you’re on a rollercoaster Sarah @dotterypottery - thinking of you all.

Hope you’re feeling ok Hilary @kokoblue x

Hope to see you back soon Joss @XStitcherJoss once you get the hang of folksy on the phone.

Here’s mine for today

19 Likes

Happy dancing for your sales Brenda :high_heel: :high_heel:

12 Likes

Two sales to report - I am doing an American Smooth :blush:

14 Likes