De-stash advice

Hi guys! Hope you’re all well. It’s been a long time since I was a seller on Folksy and you’ve had some massive changes in that time and I’ve no idea what selling is like anymore on here!

I used to do a bit of de-stash on here and was wondering if it is still worth it for that or if there is a better platform? Unfortunately, eBay isn’t an option as I only get 10 listings a month and I have MUCH more to sell than that and as you all know, having more goodies is better as we often impulse buy hehe!

I’m going to be selling things from a range of crafts - modern fabric (last 5 years), retro and vintage fabric (1950s-1990s), jewellery making, decoupage, stamping, stained glass paints, magazines and books… And more!

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to go about this?

Gemma x

I have a craft supplies section in my shop and I’ve sold mainly buttons but some ribbons and lace.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Make sure you make full use of the 15 tags that come with each listing, because that will help to guide your buyers to the right section. Most customers seem to use the search bar, rather than searching under headings, so the importance of tags and using key words (like destash) in your titles has increased lately. You will need to list the destash items in supplies.

Sam x