Delivery upgrade

To keep costs down for most of my customers I offer Second Class Signed For delivery. But increasingly a lot of my customers want next day shipping. I have tried adding an upgrade option in variations to each listing but it is tedious and time consuming work! It doesn’t solve my problem either because I would have to add five fields (EU, USA/ Canada, UK second class, UK special delivery, optional extra price). The customer has to select one before being able to proceed with purchase. And the extra price for fast UK shipping is added to the item price and not the estimated shipping price. Is there a better way please?

If Folksy is attracting overseas customers like they say they are or if UK customers want faster shipping options, could simpler shipping upgrades be available? It would be great if they can be applied globally and transparently to all UK listings.

The easiest way I’ve found is to add an upgrade option as a listing:

It’s not ideal but there isn’t a way to offer a shipping upgrade yet (I think it has been discussed/is in the works).

Ah ok thank you Francesca, that’s definitely easier!

You’re welcome. I think there have been requests to add upgrade options but I’m not sure when/if there will be an update.