Having extra option for postage like next day delivery etc

I was just having a think about postage and was going to try and add extra options for postage like a UK next day delivery option and an International tracked option but can’t find out where to do this. Or isn’t this an option for Folksy yet? @Folksyadmin @folksycontent can you help? Is this something that might be available in the future?

Cheers, Amanda

You can’t currently offer postage upgrades via a shipping profile, no idea if it will become available in the future. You could add them as a drop down variation menu on each listing or have separate listings called something like ‘postage upgrade - UK’ which could be purchased along side the item listing.

3 Likes

Thanks Sasha, yes adding an extra listing sounds like a good idea!

I have an extra listing. If I remember correctly, it’s something they are working on.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this has been integrated into the postage options yet? For those that offer it, have you found having it as a drop down option within each listing preferable or a completely separate listing?

1 Like

Haven’t heard of anything in this, I presume they’re still working on it?

1 Like

I’ve added a drop down to my listings for buyers to clarify if they want standard delivery or upgraded, at cost. I hope it doesn’t put people off my already complicated listing options!

1 Like