Denim showcase

I couldn’t find a thread to show our denim items, so I’d like to start one with my latest listing. xxx

6 Likes

Brilliant, I have a couple of Denim makes so will list here to. Thank you for setting this up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A Denim holdall with Aztec print and Denim holdall with Footprints.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen your shop before @TinkATextiles, it’s lovely, I have been over and liked your fb page.

1 Like

Thank you, new still and trying to get noticed, it just takes time :laughing: same will find you on fb and like too. xx

1 Like

8 Likes

Lovely idea, this is one of my sea themed zipped pouches.

4 Likes

5 Likes

What a great idea, I love a bit of denim recycling, either making aprons like this, or using it in a patchwork

3 Likes

A little coin purse for an aviator.

2 Likes

It just occurred to me that we haven’t got a thread for our denim makes, so I did a forum search and it appears there is one because I had the same thought a couple of years ago :laughing: !

2 Likes

1 Like

Well done for getting it going again. The word “denim” jumped out at me!

2 Likes

Denim really fascinates me (sad case :laughing:). I always wonder what it is about it that makes it go with anything. You can put it with any other fabric and it just works.

3 Likes

Fabulous thread… love denim, even double denim :grin: and it is fascinating as it does seem to go with everything!

1 Like

And another… matched with a sweet vintage Laura Ashley print here…

2 Likes

This is so true Amanda. It had never occurred to me before but yes, everything goes with denim!

1 Like

I only have one denim item - this upcycled make up bag. I do have plans for more though.

Large Upcycled Denim Make up Bag with Bunting - Folksy

3 Likes

Love this thread, one of my tote bags and the owls are recycled from cushion covers.

1 Like

I love waste-free production. Especially when such beautiful things appear.

1 Like