Discount Codes - post yours here!

I have this lovely craft Fayre to do this weekend, so I decided to have a pre Fayre sale in my shop with 25% off everything up to midnight on Friday 24th of November, with the discount code PREFAYRE25. As it ends on midnight on Friday, I suppose it fits within the Black Friday perimeter!

Natalie x

I have 20% off all shop items with discount code Goodies until 9th December 2017.

My discount code is MUR17 - use it to get 10% off anything in my shop (until 3rd December)

I have 20% discount for Folksy people until 22nd Dec using the code Folksy2017. Happy shopping!

I have a 20% discount using code Goodies until the 9th December.

Discount code for 20% in my shop running until Monday 18th December. Use FOLKSYXMAS17 at the checkout!

I’m listing more items in the next few days.

There is currently 20% discount for any order (excluding Knitting Patterns, Supplies and items on OFFER already). At Checkout, please type coupon: 20OFFBFCUK

I have 20% all Christmas cards and tags using code ’ CHRISTMASCARDPROMO17’

Eg.

Hey Guys and Gals

I have 10% off my store with EARLYXMAS this is across the whole store :santa:t2: Ends 20th December

I have 20% off everything with code FESTIVE20

Hello fellow Folksyers!
You can use the discount code ‘star’ in my shop until I close on Monday the 18th to get 10% off, Happy Christmas!
Helen x

1 Like

I am doing a special offer each day leading up to the 18th of December when I am closing my shop, these offers only apply to my Folksy Shop.
Today’s special offer is on my mugs. The prices have already been changed. The offer is 20% off the printed china mugs, one mug is £9.60 was £12. The set of 2 mugs is £16 was £12. All come with a gift box
This offer is for today only, there will be a new offer tomorrow.

I’m currently offering a 15% discount off everything in my shop up until the 19th Dec with code DEC15

Suzanne :o)

I am doing a special offer each day leading up to the 18th of December when I am closing my shop, these offers only apply to my Folksy Shop.

Today’s special offer is on tall vases. The prices have already been changed. The offer is 20% off on the tall vases only, was £62 now £49.60.
This offer is for today only, there will be a new offer tomorrow.
[/quote]

10% discount in my shop until midnight Sunday with code EXTRA10

Hi we are giving 25% discount on all items until 7th of January use code sale25 at checkout

15% discount in my shop today with code EXTRA15

20% off stock clearance 26 - 31 Dec 2017 using code BOXINGDAY17

20% off everything until 14th January with code HELLO2018

Use code TY2017 in my Jewellery shop for 17% off until Saturday

https://folksy.com/shops/MaxPringJewellery