Do you have the link that I'm looking for

Hiya all, someone had a post up here about a paypal link, it’s a kind of form that your customers could fill out at the end of paying for their item to ask them where they found you???

Is this ringing a bell??? Does anyone have a clue what I’m talking about lol???

I never heard of this…it’s via PP?
It sounds useful…

I think I have it on my PP forms as I seem to remember choosing the answers to the question, and lots of other people have it as I fill it in quite often when I buy from Folksy myself, but, unfortunately, being a complete techo dinosaur I have no idea where to direct you. Hopefully, someone else will come along who can help.

Liz
x

Lol Liz you made me chukkle at the “techo dinosaur” part, how is it all going with your teenage mutant ninja slugs?

That is the reason why I want it Minerva.

Can’t provide you with a link as that would go to my account but …
go to my profile page (the little head icon top right, bottom option of drop down menu)
‘my selling preferences’ (sidebar on left hand side)
payment pages - click on update
should take you to ‘customise your payment page’,
select ‘options’ tab,
tick the add customer service questionaire’ you can then add the question you want answering and the selection of answers. You can also add a newsletter sign up option.
Wasn’t at all obvious and honestly I found it by accident so if this doesn’t work with the version of paypal that you are looking at sorry

Yay thank you ever so much Sasha, just gone and sorted it all out, would just like to know where the rest of my customers are coming from other than eBay, here and my online shop.

Once again thank you xxx

Is there someway of making that info permanently available so that when someone else asks we don’t have to go through the pain of finding it again?

Here we go, here is a link I found.

[ http://support.aarcadethemes.com/how-do-i-customise-my-paypal-payment-page/]

Aasiyah, my slugs are driving me nuts!!

Glad you found the link you were after - I’m not very online savvy so you’re already one step ahead of me (just like everyone else)