Do you wonder about the person behind the shop name?

I have a pic of my self as my avatar and also I model my headbands (only because I cant afford a model yet). I think sometimes people like to see who owns the shop and make the items.

1 Like

What a nice bag. Who made it?

1 Like

Pam, the bag was made by Christine Shephard, from the shop called Ciesse. If you click on the bag youā€™ll see it in her shop and all about it :smile:

Thank you. I will do that. ;0)

1 Like

This is actually a fascinating subjectā€¦I had a high street needlework shop called ā€˜The Stitchesā€™ Covenā€™ and you would not believe the number of people who thought I was a shop dealing in some sort of Devil worship!!! Honest!!! In internet searches, I think people didnā€™t often get much beyond the word ā€˜Covenā€™ either. I had a lovely logo (a witch on a needle) but it certainly made me re think my brand when I closed the shop and started working from home. I must confess I do like ā€˜Maggie Gee Needlework Studioā€™ and the re branding has worked amazingly and think it reflects me better as a personā€¦ā€˜Geeā€™ is actually my partners name though, so weā€™d better not split up!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

Awww! What a cutie!

This was me in my shop! I donā€™t look any different !

2 Likes

You look great Maggie! :smile:

Thank you!!! xx

I wonder about the people behind the name sometimes too. Iā€™ve only met a very few people I know online in real life.

This is me at a work do recentlyā€¦ Looking reasonable for me lolā€¦

And this is the ā€˜normalā€™ me!!

3 Likes

My profile image is me, the hair is growing longer!

1 Like

I just started a new thread with pictures, because i didnā€™t know this one existed, lol. I deleted it now!

PS: . My husbands hands are actually resting on the tableā€¦

4 Likes

This is me, a bit of a promo picture for an art event coming up soon ā€¦

Great to see who you all are :slight_smile:

Hazel

2 Likes

I use my pic as my avatar, but here it is a bit larger. Itā€™s great to see everybody - though a bit confused about Brenda, who seems to have vanished into thin air

Liz
x

3 Likes

You look great Liz :smile:

Brenda got upset about something and doesnā€™t post here any more.

well seeing as people are being brave, Iā€™ll post the most recent pic of me on Hols a few months ago in Beer, devon. This picture doesnā€™tā€™ show too much how tired I usually look for a change :o) (Iā€™ve not been well over last couple months hence my disappearance act!)

Hi to all the new faces, itā€™s nice to see you :smile:

3 Likes

Love seeing everyoneā€¦ bigger pics are better :heart: