Do you wonder about the person behind the shop name?

Talking of Treasury finds… we found this last week while digging in our veggie garden.
It’s an half sovereign, Yippee, we struck gold :smile:

7 Likes

Ah so now I know Suzanne, it sounds fun :smile: I did enjoy beachcombing when I was growing up and Paul and I have metal detectors which we have fun using. We have found medieval coins around shrewsbury but it’s mostly 2 pences lol

Donna x

wow that looks fab!

:smile: I like the name Fencombers! I haven’t found any favourites yet, some nice bits of pottery but nothing of great value :cry: maybe I need a metal detector!

1 Like

wow sounds impressive, it’s just by eye for me! I absolutely love beachcombing - that’s when I find much of my sea glass, I get completely absorbed , it’s very relaxing :smile:

2 Likes

Gosh @littleRamstudio what a wonderful find, all I’ve ever found digging my garden is a couple of old bent forks, and not even silver ones at that. :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been rather absent from the forums the past few weeks (sorry!) but this little guy is one of two reasons why! (The youngest is with her father!) It’s great seeing the faces behind the names :smiley:

I always used to hunt for buried treasure at the beach when I was wee… I didn’t find anything other than shells and more sand haha!

Kathelle (and D-J!) x

2 Likes

Lovely to meet you Kathelle and D-J - what a coincidence my son’s initials are D J (daniel james) although he’s somewhat older (39 next month) than your D-J.
Lynn x

1 Like

Lovely picture Kathelle and D-J , nice to meet you :wave:

1 Like

A photo as an avatar…far too scary for the customers! But I’ll be brave and post on here.

7 Likes

Hi Roz :wave: I don’t think you’re scary
Donna x

1 Like

Roz, you’re not scary at all, you look great! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Roz, nice to meet you, and I don’t think you’re scary.
Lynn x

1 Like

Hi Roz, lovely to meet you, not a bad photo at all! I would concider putting a pic in the meet the maker part if you could upload one, but I wouldn’t like it as my actual avatar plastered on the front ,hee hee :smile:

1 Like

by the way I just started using the chocolate orange soap I bought form you, it’s divine , makes me want to go and get a chocolate orange to eat :o)

Lovely to see your photo Roz! :smiley:

Thank you Lynn @erkinwald and Suzanne @WashedandFound :slight_smile: I have an wee Miss EJ too! Trying to get everyone in one photo is a bit of a tough task haha! x

1 Like

I’m afraid that is one of the side effects of those soaps. The only known cure is to go and get a chocolate orange I’m afraid. lol
Donna x

Hee hee, yes im still thinking about a chocolate orange, but Im said I would be good over the summer , the closer I get to 40 the more weight seems to be creeping up …eek i’ll just have to go and sniff the soap :smile:

1 Like

Mine is patchy grey :smile: on the up side my husband say,s that he likes it; so thats ok I guess :smiley:

I recently met Christine from Ciesse at a local fair. It was lovely to meet her and see all her lovely work for real. I loved it so much I treated myself to a new bag.

Here is another lovely bag from her shop.

Maureen x

3 Likes