Does anyone here make boys journals?

As I need a really nice one for my boy who needs it to help him with his sentence building, his teacher said something like this would help.

Does anyone have these in their shops or be able to make one for me and tell me how much it will be?

Thanks

Hello, I have various journals, notebooks etc in my shop. Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but if you have a look, perhaps you’ll find something you like?
Best Wishes,

Lizzie

1 Like

Hello! This style of book is nice as a journal

It can have whatever decoration you like on it - perhaps his name in fabric letters? Let me know if I can help!

1 Like

Hi, We have quite a lot of journals that I think could be great for this - eg. we make some out of old Beano or Topper annuals and other old books that are suitable for boys. Perhaps a Beano book from the year of his birth would be good? Please do have a look at our Notebooks section in our shop - https://folksy.com/shops/peonyandthistle/collections/25571

We could make one specially for you - we’d just make a special listing for you here. If you’d prefer the journal to be lined, we could do that too. Happy hunting! Hope this helps.

Thank you all for the replies, but my dear husband found him a lego one and he loves it and has been writing non stop in it ever since.