Doing the happy dance

I’ve just sent out my third paypal invoice to day and are awaiting on 4 more inquries. for my knitting patterns.

I’ve not even had time to list 2 of my patterns on Folksy yet. My patterns buyers and potential buyers seem to all be from America or Canada.

I seemed to have done nothing to day expect answer email enquiries and create paypal invoices.

l think I’d better list my latest three patterns asap. Who knows I might even get UK buyers.

5 Likes

Excellent news, well done you sounds like your doing well.

Thank you. They are all through a knitting forum I’m on. It’s been hard work and I was about to give up writing up my patterns.

Well done Eileen … Happy dancing with you - Art In Wax is having a great week too sadley not via Folksy but all international via FB mostly :slight_smile:

That’s good news! Hope it keeps going!

Congratulations Eileen, it great news, it just goes to show that you should never give up.
I’m busy with plaques at the moment, sadly not via Folksy but via my blog and google search :smile:

Great news everyone - no matter where the sales come from they are all very welcome. Here is to more!

Jacqueline x

WELL DONE YOU!!!..Patterns is where it’s at, Sweetie!! Mxxx

I don’t know if you use Etsy as well or not, but on there you can do instant digital downloads. It’s much less hassle when selling patterns.

Kind of hoping Folksy introduce something similar soon.

Brilliant news. Dancing with you. xx

1 Like

Seems Etsy doesn’t want me appartently my IP comes us as a previously banned member. :open_mouth:

well done! Still waiting for mine to kick in, although I had an order late last night, first one on here since September!!