Extra stall space available at Fayre and Square Wimbledon SW19

Fayre & Square is a brand new, unique indoor Market Place based in Wimbledon Centre Court Shopping centre SW19 designed to bring individual local craftspeople and small businesses in contact with the retail public, whilst providing young adults with employability and retail skills. We have been open for over 1 year now and have been busy making room (first come as limited) for additional crafters to come and join us from Sep/Oct up to and through to the New Year. Full pitch/half pitch or shelf space can be considered. If you would like to showcase your handmade products in a high profile setting and for a reasonable price, then get in touch on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayre-and-Square/310598279071829?sk=info

What a lovely project, I wish you every success with it and right in the shopping centre what an opportunity. You might like to add some prices for renting space. I am based in Cardiff now so can’t come to Wimbledon, would you consider allowing crafters to send items for you to display? We work in leather making belts, bags, cuffs etc. which would make great christmas presents.
Hazel

Hi,
I would be interested in stall space and I live in Kingston, nice and close !!
Sue