Facebook changes again!?

Glad its not just me - thought I’d changed a setting without knowing it! :frowning:

Every time I think I get the hang of Facebook they change it again. Apologies to any of you whose pages I follow - my “Pages Feed” has about 10 posts in it, compared to the hundreds I’m used to seeing.

I was so relieved to see this thread! We bought a new computer last week and once we had it all set up and I went to FB, I didn’t know what was going on! I thought it was something we had done while we were changing over, but thanks to you lot, I can now find my news feed and post again. xxx

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’ve noticed the changes on FB and have another question related to my business page. Has anyone had problems with posting status updates to their own business page? I use Buffer and my last status update was posted via my personal FB account, instead of going directly onto my business page. Does it make sense?
I haven’t changed any settings and have no idea what is going on :flushed:

I just posted my British Crafters morning share to my personal, instead of my Joysofglass, page, twice And I was being careful.
grrrrrrrr

i have had problems too - thought it was me. i actually sent a message to facebook thinking there wassometing wrong with my pages.

my personal photo shows on my business page which it didn’t before and i have to change from drop down list when i comment as my business.

also the business and personal feeds seem to be all mixed up or something. it makes things difficult as i am not sure what feed i am commenting on etc.

also i get a mesage that someody has ‘loved’/‘liked’ a post but these do not show up on the actual post - sometimes they do, but not until a long time afterwards. i used to get an email when posts are ‘liked’ but these seem to be sporadic now and don’t reflect actual activity.

I am confused enough by it normally so now i am not sure what i am doing at all …