Anyone else having Facebook page issues?

Ok… I’m trying not to freak out and panic, but something weird is happening on my Facebook page.
I tried to post, and published as normal but when I looked at my page the upload was nowhere to be seen.
I noticed the photo on the top scroll bar so reshared to my page and that did work…
Just noticed though that 2 years worth of posts have gone AWOL

Instagram feed won’t refresh either …

Hope this is just a temporary glitch.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Someone just mentioned a similar problem in the chat section of a live broadcast on youtube so I think it is widespread. I haven’t spotted anything myself…

1 Like

Thanks Kim. @KBCreations It was a shock to see all of those posts missing.

Fingers tightly crossed everything goes back to normal soon.

Karen x

Well, mine was ok when you first asked, but now I can’t get to it at all…it’s not loading.
Twitter is full of comments saying Facebook is down.

I’ve just had a little look over on the other sides forum and it seems many are experiencing the same issues…

I guess i should try not to panic too much and take a break for a bit. These things always seem to happen when there’s time for some promoting :wink:

I hope it’s nothing too serious and easily fixed…

Mine been doing that for ages ever since they change the way my business page looks

Yeah, mines been a bit naughty. Couldn’t get anything to load, doesn’t seem too bad now.

I’ve read somewhere that Instagram is also affected :disappointed:

Typical! I was running a paid for promotion on my page. My page has been fine, but my reach on Instagram has been much lower this evening than it was this afternoon. Do I get my money back if they crash their site and my customers can’t see their home pages? I expect not…

Sam x

Me too! can not post on groups, unless I put the group on to my book mark bar, then I can post okay,
but it means I have loads of groups on my book mark bar,
hope it settles down soon

Yeah mines doing it again you type out your post add a link and puff it’s gone you don’t even get a chance to click ‘post’

It’s also doing it to Folksy Group Page.

Argggh no @EileensCraftStudio not again… I was going to add a few new makes to my page this afternoon.
I think I will wait a bit. I spent ages last week faffing about with it. :confounded:

1 Like