Facebook changes...again!

Facebook has changed yet again…
Does anyone know where I can see how many page likes I have now?
It used to be on the left of my page but it’s not there anymore. I went in to ‘likes’ and it lists who has liked my page but doesn’t give me a total. It tells me how many followers I have but that has always been different to ‘Likes’.

Feeling fed up…I wish they wouldn’t keep changing things :thinking:

1 Like

If I look at your page I see 517 likes and 474 following. Obviously that doesn’t help you find the info yourself but maybe if you try looking at your page when you are not logged in (or if you have a business and a personal profile toggle to the other profile) then you’ll see what I’m seeing.

I have been trying to find it too, no joy yet though…!

Thanks @SashaGarrett
I have found it now, under my ‘KB Creations’ name, directly under the banner. However when I go to my ‘Professional dashboard’ it says I have 585 followers so I’m not sure why they are different. I have always had more followers than likes.

1 Like

@HelenCliffordArt
When I go to your page it says 627 followers and 49 following…I can’t see Likes.

I think some people are still on the old format because some pages are still showing the likes & followers etc. further down the page on the left.
I really don’t like this new format…I’m likely to miss notifications from my page if I forget to toggle between profiles.

1 Like

It’s always a struggle when they change things around. I think they are playing down ‘likers’ now and concentrating on ‘Followers’, because someone can ‘Like’ a page without Following it, and that doesn’t help your post reach. Though that doesn’t actually explain why my ‘Followers’ have always been a bit higher than my ‘likers’
Hey Ho. It’s all just an indication of popularity, though - exact numbers don’t really matter.

1 Like

The new Facebook has really messed up my page. If you are on the new version can I suggest you check that if you had links to your shop / other websites they are still there
/ still work.
My Folksy one had vanished and my TBCH other shop one had been truncated !
Could well explain the absence of Folksy sales since the page changed !!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I’ve just checked and my Folksy shop link has disappeared too! I’ve never really found FB very easy or useful so may just get rid of it altogether now.

Thanks Joy. I just checked and thankfully mine is working both ways, but I am still seriously fed up with the changes! Everything seem to take so long, I feel like I’m constantly switching between profiles.

1 Like

You lucky thing. I have no way to get Shop Now button back… it has gone for the purposes of adding an external website. I can only have it with an FB shop or an Ecommerce outlet of one type or another.
So my button is now called Contact Us !!

Mine has gone as well. Think they are changing to get business to advertise more. Can no longer share from business page to personal.

@JOYSofGLASS
How are you looking at your page? If I look at it as ‘KB Creations’ then the blue button is ‘promote’. If I look at it as me…‘Kim Blythe’, then the blue button is ‘Shop now’. Also, if I click on the 3 dots when looking at it as ‘KB Creations’ I get an ‘Edit call to action button’ option, which is not there if I’m looking at it using my personal profile…I get different fuctions depending on whether I’m using my personal profile or my KB Creations profile.
It’s really annoying having to swap between profiles all the time.

You are right Kim, if I look as myself, directs to Folksy shop front. Phew! Still confusing though, wonder if better on a desktop will check tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve looked at mine as view as and my daughter has also checked it for me. There is no doubt… Shop Now has Gone for me :frowning:

Mine is still there.

Joy I’ve just followed your link to FB and while the ‘shop now’ thing has gone you do still have a Folksy link which brings me right back to your shop. :blush:

Thanks very much for checking it out. Yes I did set that link up. That link was originally one to my other shop which FB kindly truncated so it didn’t work so I reworded to cut the number of characters and changed it to link to my shop here. XX