Facebook Networking Group

Friendly facebook group for all Folksy shop owners to network, ask advice, show off new makes and generally shop talk :slight_smile: We do pinterest boar gift guides, post about twitter events that share your makes and have links to great folksy articles. Pop over and join in :smiley: https://www.facebook.com/groups/folksysellers/

6 Likes

I’ve joined this group- lots of very supportive and friendly people on there. Would definitely recommend joining! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ve joined too!

2 Likes

ooh lovely, have also requested to join, I set up a Folksy Shop Group early this year, born out of the daily listing club mainly for promotion, though there is chat too, it’s great we have over 600 members at the moment (you can find the link on the daily listing group). I’ll share this group on there too, the more networking we have the better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just sent a request thank you. Looking forward to joining in.

Gillx

1 Like

Oooo lovely just sent a request too…so nice to network, meet other sellers & help each other out :smile:
Jac x

1 Like

Just applied, lets see if it works :smile:

1 Like

how do i join? thanks

1 Like

If you just click the link in the post and click the green join button :slight_smile:

sorry - i’m rubbish at facebook & there was no green button on my shop page so joined on my personal page instead.
thank-you :smile:

1 Like

I just joined too. look forward to seeing you all over there too :smile:

Hazel

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this, just requested to join x

1 Like

I have just joined too… looking forward to seeing how it goes and meeting others as I am a bit of newbie with face book :smile:

Heather

1 Like

been a member for a few week now and well done Allana, you are amazing and doing soooo much for the group and try to help us where you can. THANK YOU!:slight_smile:

2 Likes