Finished with Parcel2Go

I have been using P2G for a long time and never had any problems. Have 2 accounts for personal and business. Sent a gift to a relative about 4 weeks ago, confirmed received as did the cousin.

Then got an email from P2G stating that the courier said I had under measured so owed them 90p for the increase in size plus £2.50 handling fee. Checked on Reddit and seems this is happening a lot. Raised a case through Resolver, had to compete P2G’s grievance form online, which I did screen shot copy on an email through Resolver. Then got another email saying I had not paid. They claim not to have had my form appealing the charge. Sent again, again copying to Resolver.

Got an email last week stating as this had not happened before they would waive the charges but advised how I should avoid in the future. Got onto cousin who still had the box, measured and confirmed that what I had booked was correct. Emailed them again pointing this out and said it looks as if there is a Scam going on somewhere.

One chap on Reddit got the same and he photographs the box with measuring tape etc. He had the same for 3 boxes and in every case he was right.

Now in the process of changing my postage over to RM, may be dearer in some instances but with Click and Drop easier.

So beware if you have the same problem with Parcel2Go/MyHermes.

That’s Terrible!