Fix for non-Auto Twitter feed from Facebook

Am sure others must have noticed that for several, many even, months, when you post something on your Facebook business page, if a photo is directly included it does not get Tweeted via the auto Facebook / Twitter feed. There are many complaints about it in the Facebook help area but I’ve come to accept that it is not going to work, there is a Bug (yes of course I have tried and retried the advice to unlink / relink) !
I noticed today that last night’s post had two photos of my work not the usual one and one on Saturday had four photos. These posts got tweeted.
I am elated :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .
Simple solution therefore is to always add another dummy photo as well as the one of my new listing and 2 minutes later remove the dummy (once the auto tweet has gone through)

PS I note that when I share someone else’s work they Always get auto Tweeted … which to my mind is a little unfair :frowning: My usual Twitter post is therefore filled with everyone else’s work except mine.

2 Likes

Gutted to discover that though my workaround worked around this morning, tonight it has developed a new twist. It posts my text to Twitter but minus the Facebook link which means No photo. Tried 3 times but nope, it won’t play.
To add to my frustration with this, I couldn’t try with a different new listing as the photo problem has arisen again and I am unable to list my new Rainbow TRex Dinosaur, Gary. :frowning: :frowning: