Folksy 2014 Roundup (on their blog)

I had a spike in views yesterday on here, and following the Analytics, it turns out I got a mention on the Folksy round up for 2014 blog (I’m in the most loved item chart :smile: ). For anyone who’s interested in who the top sellers were last year, or what the most expensive item sold was, have a look here - http://blog.folksy.com/2015/01/15/the-folksy-charts-2014

Jo

7 Likes

Thanks JoSara, I hadn’t noticed that blog it was a very interesting read :slight_smile:

Thanks Jo Sara, that was very interesting and well done too :smile:

No problem Margaret. I wouldn’t have noticed it either apart from following my views spike. I think there’s some very interesting info in there for all sellers. And I should have said in my first post well done to all the sellers that made the charts :smile:

Thanks Maxine :slight_smile:

It does make interesting reading .
I was pleased to get a mention on there too :smile:

Well done for having a most loved item, was it your lovely shell necklace perchance?

1 Like

Who are you mixing me up with Deborah? I wouldn’t mind, but you’ve got one of my bird baths :wink:

(It was my Hedgehog Water Dish :smile: )

sorry doing too many things at once - what an idiot :confused:

1 Like

I am so chuffed, I emailed folksy and asked if they were doing a best seller list by number of items sold, like they did last year, and although they said that they had decided against including this list as it was very similar to the best sellers by revenue list, they confirmed that Bobby’s Boutique was number 18 on the best sellers by items sold list and number 26 by revenue!! :smiley:

I am so chuffed, that I’ve now become non-functional for the rest of the day! (And yes, I did a little happy dance!).

Here’s to a wonderful 2015 for us all. :heart:

3 Likes

it makes for a very interesting read, i do love roundups and stats :smile:
i was very chuffed to make it into the top ten again - i’m so very grateful to all my lovely customers,
and the fabulous folksy team too, of course!

3 Likes

The Folksy team are great, and words fail me when it comes to showing appreciation for my awesome customers. I feel very blessed right now.

Well done to everyone who made it onto the lists, and also to all the other Folksy sellers, who work their behinds off to make folksy such an interesting and diverse place to buy and sell :heart:

3 Likes