Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

Evening all, I seem to have had a super productive day today…managed to make 4 orders including 9 sets of quilted coasters…I have shocked myself :joy:
2 more sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:
And look - another listing lol x

7 Likes

Many thanks Carol, I’ve just added the sizes. Obviously being away for a few days has made me forget what I should be doing! I always go back and measure the item at the end, and must have got distracted this morning! Thanks for reading my description :purple_heart::slight_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Loving being back!
Enjoying the tai chi, it feels so smooth and graceful, good job there’s no mirrors to spoil the illusion!

4 Likes

Fab - I’m so glad that you like it - Thanks Megan x

2 Likes

All caught up to here :slight_smile:

15 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

10 Likes

Hi everyone bit late today as I’m feeling really rubbish so haven’t done a single thing today.

I am doing the happy happy dance as I have had a sale Max @paperchainsandbeads could I add one to the tally please? Thank you. Didn’t think that it was ever going to happen.

Todays listing is a ladies brooch. Will be back tomorrow to look at everyones listings from today and tomorrow.

5 Likes

I have a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads. That makes the total 5 now. This was the ring I listed this afternoon - first time I’ve sold something so quickly!

3 Likes

Wow . That’s brilliant. Your hard work is fruitful. People do love your ceramics , me included , so you may have to stick to the fiddly painting bits! I understand how difficult and annoying it is when bits break in the kiln as my OH teaches and makes pottery .-such a process It’s fraught at times! Maybe a design with a quicker glazing time will pop up soon to complement these beautiful creations.
Caroline

2 Likes

That’s exciting ! Well done Patricia.

2 Likes

Good morning whoop whoop happy dancing for all those sales yesterday, there was one for me too! :man_dancing: :dancer: Hope you feel a bit better today Pauline :slight_smile:

Ooh not heard of the Boosterteam either Maureen I’m only in a few but will pop in and take a look at that one too the others I’m in are good and been around for a while but not much chat!

A day to myself today got a few orders to make then a bit of play time then I really need to sort myself out for fair on Saturday, still got to pack and price my little books and find my display stuff up in the loft somewhere!

5 Likes

Good morning all. Feeling a little less achy today so hopefully all is OK. Back to some felted scarves today although I did list a load more silk ones yesterday so there will be more of those over the next few days!

8 Likes

Hope you have a good day before going back to work . Good luck in the loft!

1 Like

Glad you are feeling better . Love the colour of the scarf .

2 Likes

I completely forgot about listing yesterday ! Hope everyone has a good day .

6 Likes

Aww - thanks Caroline :slight_smile: Just ignore me - I do like a little whinge sometimes - lol!
I really enjoy making the fiddly bits and bobs but I just find it difficult adding all the colour without knocking bits off!
I have got some pieces that are simpler to finish off but the Christmas stuff is all quite tricky!

I’m sure all of us have part of the process that we don’t enjoy so much.

What kind of work does your OH make? x

2 Likes

Morning all.
I wonder if Stripe has worked for anyone yet? I was thinking of announcing the feature on my Facebook page, I have a few paypal shy customers on there. Might have to do a trial purchase to see how it all works first…any excuse :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Good Morning everyone - just listed some robins:

9 Likes

Good morning .Just off to the tip .Don’t know where all the garden rubbish comes from and e compost most of it
Hope you are all feeling good today and all the aches and pains are easing
Cushions today

Valerie x

3 Likes

Pictures back to normal thank goodness
Some of you have lovely big pics .
How do I make my pictures bigger .Please
Valerie x

1 Like

Valerie - when you add your photos - you need to add a link to the photo as well as a link to the listing. If you go to 7th icon across the top of this page (when you reply to a thread) it looks like and upward arrow on a horizontal line.

Click that

Then tick the circle that says “from the web” - add a link to your image there (you can get your image link by hovering over your image and then copying the image address)

Then at the bottom right of that page - it says “Show more” - press that and then add the link to your item as usual.

Hope I’ve explained it OK x

5 Likes