Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

Good afternoon. Better late than never and here I have a new listing

6 Likes

Afternoon everyone a relist today

2 Likes

Ruffles Scarves make wonderful Christmas presents - they can be worn all the year round.

5 Likes

Sarah

2 just dropped into my basket, they are lovely lol

Will they go through the letterbox, if not could you hold onto them until Saturday and then post, as we are taking a short break until Sunday

Thanks

Carolxx

2 Likes

Afternoon

Did a bit of shopping on here got completely sidetracked, then realised I hadn’t listed anything!!!

Blonde moment

Won’t be around for a few days as we are off to North Wales for a short break. Can’t wait to walk along the beach and see the waders etc

Carol xx

9 Likes

Just getting my listing in today!

Lots more views but still no sales for months. Don’t know what more to do, apart from very time consuming blogging etc. Any tips??

4 Likes

Late today. I’ve been tidying up the garden today so nothing new to show, just a relist from a while ago. Thank you for the clear instructions on how to add big pictures, @thedotterypotter . I have done it before but had forgotten how!

4 Likes

Evening all!

Have a nice time in Wales @cariadcrafts11

Looking good @SueTrevor hope your furniture arrives soon!

Yay for big pictures @SoSewMegan

Feel better soon @PollysWares138

Another new keyring from me!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 - they will fit through the letterbox but I don’t mind waiting until Monday to post if that’s easier - don’t want you to accidentally step on them when you come through the door! Let me know what you prefer x

1 Like

Just another relisting of a lesiurely biker on a slightly wonky bike, and I do love geese. Thank you Caroline @carolinefrodsham for the encouragement, appreciate it x
Off to feed the hungry mob but will try to like and pin a bit here first!

8 Likes

Hi

Oh thanks. Probably best to leave till Monday.

Xxx

2 Likes

will do Carol - have a lovely break x

1 Like

Your Christmas stuff is great . OH makes mugs, cups, storage jars and has been trying plates (very trying) He regularly makes a HUGE sculptural vase type thing ,usually involving dragons or spacey things. There isn’t much room for any more . I love seeing the stuff coming out of the kiln . So exciting / daunting . I am waiting for a bedside lamp stand
 third time lucky hopefully.
Good luck with more sales.

2 Likes

I forgot to say I had a sale wooo hoooo @paperchainsandbeads.
Have a good evening everyone

2 Likes

Evening all,
Fresh from the kiln, a new mug, and my shop now has 50 listings! Just looking for a few more sales :rofl:
Today’s listing

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone happy dancing for sales Jeanie and Caroline.

Well I’m all caught up with orders and posted them and made a batch of earrings so plenty of listings well into next week :slight_smile:

Hope your furniture arrives soon Sue @SueTrevor

Enjoy your break Carol @cariadcrafts11

Only tips I have @LotfieldJewellery are regular listing to keep your items in the first few pages of searches and promoting, not everyone enjoys promoting but it’s a necessary task for getting traffic to your shop and being seen on the interweb :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Time to kick my alter ego felt shop into Christmas mode:

4 Likes

Stripe worked for me this morning Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.

I hadn’t realised it had been activated until I had a sale then an email notification from Stripe to say I had money paid into my account and it will transfer to my bank account on 22nd November.

I think it’s a real positive - it certainly gives buyers another option and not everyone wants to use PayPal

3 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

10 Likes

One for the guys today

5 Likes

Here is my new listing this evening x

https://folksy.com/items/7073314-Pin-cushion-in-pink-and-lilac-flowers-small-

5 Likes