Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Well done Patricia. Here’s another pic to go with the one before last post!!
Caroline

5 Likes

I messed that posting up !

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been awol. Littlest is poorly and I’ve been doing the Christmas and Halloween launch at my day job.

Here’s a couple of relists!

and a little bee!

I’ve had a mammoth catch up session an liked and pinned everyone to here!
xx

2 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing fro sales Patrica @silverbirchstudio and @LilyLilyHandmade

I’ve been making! trying to get a few items made to go off to the assay office! was aiming for 10-15, but have only got up to 6 may just have to leave it until next weekend I feel like I have sanded my finger prints off lol!

5 Likes

Good afternoon all,

Wet and miserable here in Norwich. An evening to sit by the fire I think…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Afternoon can you add a sale to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads , a fellow Folksy seller.

4 Likes

No listing for me yet today, it’s been one of those days :see_no_evil:

Working up to love everything now and will list later

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads could you add 2 sales to the tally for me, thank you so much.

3 Likes

And a link to show, I’m having some fun with a few custom glass orders which are proving tricky but I do love a challenge

3 Likes

Shop back on line until tomorrow morning - you never know what could happen overnight :slight_smile:

An incredibly slow start to the day - didn’t make a sale until 3:30 but the last couple of hours were OK. At least I am in profit for the weekend and anything I sell tomorrow will be a bonus.

Another relist from me today

9 Likes

Good afternoon :slight_smile:

Glad that your fair is going well Roz - here’s to a bumper sales day tomorrow x

2 Likes

“North winds do blow”…but you won’t feel them if you wear this!

2 Likes

Glad the Fair picked up for you Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope tomorrow goes well.

Not too sure where the day’s gone - I know there was a bit of housework in there, but not a lot…

Re-listing this bracelet

3 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Brrrr quite a chilly, wet day here in Staffordshire.

It’s lovely to be cosy & snug back at home after spending the afternoon out and about.

I just have a relist today. Hopefully I will get time tomorrow to list some new things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit late today but here’s my listing

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Louise and Marie. Glad to hear your fair picked up Roz @OrchardFelts hope today goes well too :slight_smile:

My classes start back tomorrow so I’ll be getting ready for that today, hoping to get a full class after the break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all…blue skies but chilly this morning.
Yesterday was a painting day…I love looking out of my window looking at all the trees as they change colour…

6 Likes

Morning. Another pair of earrings today. It’s my birthday - not a mega one like last year thank goodness but going out for a walk and pub lunch with youngest son and family One of my presents is a flexi-shaft for my drill so can’t wait to try it out!

5 Likes

A new pair of earrings.

3 Likes

Good morning, hoping to get out for a walk along the beach before the weather turns.
Another bag charm set from me today.

3 Likes