Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

3 Likes

Still no internet, going a bit stir crazy here, I’m using too much of my phone data and I’m hardly using it!
Today’s listing

And three sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7056714-Bear-in-a-Sleeping-bag-Halloween-bear-Knitted-sleeping-bag-Pumpkin-emblem

Just listed this black Halloween bear, in sleeping bag

3 Likes

More earrings from me today:

3 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads - Please add another one to my October Tally - I sold a pack of Christmas Cards yesterday.

I’m adding some more Dachshund Christmas Cards to my shop this morning . . .

4 Likes

Morning all!
Lovely autumn weather here this weekend, no rain for a change!
Pinned and loved up until today’s now

Some more Xmas supplies from me

image|500x395

!
Steph x

2 Likes

Afternoon all.
Just had a fabulous walk on the beach with the dogs, lots of surfers and dog walkers out taking advantage of the glorious sunshine.
Had a bit of a scare when one of our dogs picked up a jelly fish and got stung in the mouth, she was in a lot of pain and distress, luckily husband was quick thinking and washed her mouth out in the sea water and it passed in a few minutes, then she was back to her waggy self.

October ‘s birthstone is opal.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, just a relist from me today. Had a lovely afternoon on the broads yesterday… and we saw 2 kingfishers and an otter!

6 Likes

Afternoon all,

I have some more Agate snowmen today:

All caught up to here,

Jayne xx

2 Likes

Was out diving yesterday, but now all caught up, one new card and resisted earrings

3 Likes

I’m rather late in starting but here goes…

4 Likes

Hello to all of you, I’m seeing lovely items on here, there is so much talented ladies and gents here on Folksy.

Today I’m adding these two gorgeous hair combs, I’ve put them on for £ 5.95 for the two with free posting I would love to hear your comments, do you think these are a good price ?, I so want to sell from my shop, I’m not looking for a big profit, I just love creating and enjoy more that my customers love my crafts.
I though I’d share that with you today and also, please have a lovely Sunday :sunflower::wink:

Sue.

https://folksy.com/items/7056850-Two-Hair-Combs-Decorated-Party-Hair-Piece-ladies

5 Likes

Looks like you had a lovely Saturday Mel, how nice to see the king fishers and the otter, its lovely to see our animals in their natural habitat enjoying life, hope your having a lovely Sunday also,

Sue :sunflower::raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Pleased to hear your dog was ok after the jelly fish incident, it can be nasty being stung, I’m a little Jealous of you being by the sea, just a little. Enjoy the sunshine and the rest if your day Debbie or should it be Deborah :thinking::roll_eyes::blush::sunflower::blossom:

Sue xx

2 Likes

That’s a right pain losing the internet, frustrating, hope you get it back soo Sue

SUE X

1 Like

Thanks @suebeacham it was scary for a time, she is an old dog and I wasn’t sure what it might do to her.
We are about 20 mins from the beach, it is lovely to be able to go out of season.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes
3 Likes

Halloween Gift Bags from me today. Been waiting for a decent day to photo these - it is just right today so been in the garden. Had an interesting find when I was doing these - needed some bias tape so went delving into my “haberdashery” store. Came across a box which had just what I was looking for and turned up a card with ‘nylon’ bias tape that I think had come from my Mother when I was clearing out her things. Never been opened and on the wrapping it said 1/11p - think that’s less than 10p in todays money Hadn’t got the heart to use it and put it back in its box. Anyone else storing “Vintage” haberdashery.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

Maureen @sewflair - yes, I do that all the time with my Nan’s old button tin - I can’t bear to use the carded buttons that still have the price on!

My listing today is:

5 Likes

Hi all.
Faved to here. Another card from me today… :slight_smile:

3 Likes