Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

A relist today

2 Likes

I have a weakness for vintage haberdashery too - I only use it when it is absolutely perfect for a job, can’t bear to part with it

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone, bit late again today (we’ve had a bad few days with dads Alzheimers but its all calm now)

All loved to here, gosh I do feel like a bit of a fraud coming back to Folksy with candles and tea light holders :see_no_evil: I’m not sure how much they can be classed as handmade? Any way, today I have a soy wax parma violet candle

4 Likes

Talking of buttons - I have quite a lot of linen covered tiny buttons - the sort they used on underwear. A museum seems the best place for them. I am sure my offspring will not realise what they are if they are sorting my stuff out. I can remeber these buttons on my bodices - they probably dont know what they are either

6 Likes

These net scarves are lovely for summer, but can also be worn over a jersey on cooler days to give a glamorous finish to your outfit.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, @pipdesigns and Sue @SueTrevor.

Well I’m all sorted for tomorrows class, had to make an emergency dash to Hobby Craft, forgot to order headpins, not much use when your planning to teach bead cluster bracelets doh! :roll_eyes:. Commissions all done and posted, half a packet ready for the assay office and lots of new makes for next weeks listings. Insurance paperwork done, and dinner is on! phew busy few days lol!

9 Likes

loved to here

Just off to see Strictly results

Carol xx

3 Likes

The weather has been lovely here today.
Apart etsy there is due to be a meteor shower this evening, so OH keeps popping outside to see if he can see anything. It could be a long night…

A sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads and a re-list

4 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

1 sale for me too please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

3 Likes

Had a great afternoon with everyone at JewelleryMaker, I have a few custom orders to finish then I can get back to making items for my shop.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Patricia @silverbirchstudio :birthday:

Glad your dogs ok Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :dog2:

Well done on the sales folks :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you Karen. Had a nice walk and a pub lunch and managed to speak to all the kids and grandkids- a good day!

3 Likes

Evening all.

Louise @Tealiteful - don’t feel a fraud - wax melts and candles are very popular and I’m sure yours are lovely and you have made them so I’m guessing they can be classed as hand made :slight_smile:

A slow but steady day at the craft fair today - lots of smaller items sold so a healthyish profit for the weekend so no complaints.

Another relist just to keep up with the daily listing

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Patricia @silverbirchstudio

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry the day got away from me, so posting 2 listings for Sunday and Monday now to get back on track.

I have this embroider yarn on felt, mixed media picture.

And this beautiful lapis lazuli teardrop shaped cabachon from my supplies section.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Sue and Valerie :dancer:

Happy belated Birthday Patricia, sorry no idea how I missed mentioning that yesterday I was smiling after reading your post about button :cake: hope you had a lovely day

Sounds like you had a great time Jill @BeadifulByJill. Good to hear your faur went well Roz @OrchardFelts

Was too cloudy here to see anything Sue and I do love to watch a meteor shower.

5 Likes

Good morning.
Back to normality today. Off for a dog walk in a minute but thought I would pop a listing on before I go.
I have got to stay in today to take delivery of my new bathroom flooring - hoping the rest of the bathroom turns up soon too as the fitter is coming to do it next week! Lots of admin lined up to keep me busy while I wait as well as some photography for some new items.

My listing for today

3 Likes

Woo hoo a sale to report . Very happy ;first since August.
A good day to you all .

6 Likes