Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hi all, a relist from me. Chasing my tail today, will catch up with favs tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well stayed in all day for a delivery that didn’t arrive so looks like I’ll be staying in tomorrow too!
Thought I would spend a couple of hours sorting out my shops (here and on the other side) and getting some of my new items listed … 8 hours later still at it and not sure how much progress I’ve made, still go loads to do! Still the alternative was to do my tax return so I’m not too bothered.

8 Likes

Hi everyone!
A couple of relists for me today, still working on baubles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing items as usual being posted on this thread. Love them all. Really late with my offering. Just back from the cinema. The new Blade Runner film was way too long and my poor husband fell asleep during it. I had to wake him up when he started snoring!

9 Likes

Made me laugh, we went last night and I had to do the same! If it had been on the telly I would have slept through most of it too! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We went to see Bladerunner and I had to nudge my ‘sci-fi mad’ partner awake too! Ienjoyed it even though i’m not keen on sci-fi , it reminded me of the eighties and the first one .
I just got another sale!!! woo hoo indeed (same buyer) @paperchainsandbeads

9 Likes

A cheerful little hat today.

2 Likes

One sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t been here at all in October yet.
I was thinking about leaving my Folksy shop and deactivated my listings but I love it here and then decided to stay. Then stupidly instead of re activating my listings - I managed to delete 3/4’s of them. So gradually listing a few bits a night as have to start pretty much over :frowning:

Never mind…
Here are a couple of new listings tonight

3 Likes

can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

I will pop back in a bit to catch up :blush:

Karen x

4 Likes

Sneaking in again with another late one!

All caught up to here,

Jayne xx

2 Likes

Belated birthday greetings Patricia @silverbirchstudio

A re-list from me

3 Likes

Finally caught up.

See you all tomorrow :blush:

Karen x

2 Likes

All caught up to here

Had a really busy day at work today, so now off to bed.
Night everyone

3 Likes

Morning All, apologies for being awol - big catch up today I hope xx
Some new decorations added today

purple spiral Collage

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales peeps :dancer: :man_dancing: :slight_smile:

Hope your items arrive today Roz, so annoying hanging around, I too have not yet done my tax return, I usually submit in October so it’s no later than usual yet haha!

love the cuff Jill, so pretty

Ah Claire, I feel for you done it myself after a fair once, now I have learnt to do the re-listing first, refresh then delete the ones I don’t need, you only make that mistake once!

LOL on the film length would have been the same here, the joys of sitting someweher dark and quiet, not just films either we went to see the sky at night show at Greenwich and he fell asleep then, it was only half hour long :joy:

Sounds like you had a good time Francis :slight_smile:

Sue I hope your internet is back soon, mine was out this morning for about 15 minutes and I was getting frustrated!

First class went well,I have 8 people, 3 returning and the rest are new, lovely group and I really enjoyed it but I forgot how much strain it puts on my back and feet from walking round and round the table and leaning over so I’m a bit achy this morning lol!

8 Likes

Good morning.
Going to ban myself from any craft related activity until later this afternoon as I really must get on with other things so once this is posted I will be distancing myself! Max @paperchainsandbeads - every year in April I get all my figures sorted ready to send in my tax return and every year it is October before I actually do it by which time I no longer trust that I have done them right and have to start again!

Right - off to walk the dog then get down to it. Apologies for more poppies but sold a few at the weekend so having to relist.

4 Likes

Just relisted a few items, including this handy size purse . . .

3 Likes

Some more earrings. Wish I could stay home and make more but alas not.Have a good day all.

3 Likes