Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Club - September 2020

That is a very pretty cowl. You need to tag it as ‘heather’ for tomorrows theme of the day’ the colours reminded me of a heather covered moor or heath.

16 Likes

Caught up to here, excellent start to the month everyone. Now off to catch up the second half of yesterdays listings. I don’t want to miss anyone out.

14 Likes

Hello, I’m excited for the new month (and a bit scared as my little one goes back to school on Friday for a meet the new teacher - first time since March!!)
I’ve added a few items into a sale section to hopefully kick the month off (had one sale over the weekend but I guess that counts for last month!).

Sending lots of orders and wonderful customer vibes to allhttps://folksy.com/items/7518066-Sale-Turquoise-blue-green-semi-circle-hoop-statement-earrings-

21 Likes

Morning everybody :flamingo:

IMG_5410 Cropped

Thanks for keeping the tally Natalie & Max! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Here is the link to Janice’s lovely earrings @JanicesJewels

24 Likes

@DashHaberdashery do you have any halloween confetti/sequins?

14 Likes

Thank you @OswestryJewels I thought I’d put a clickable picture but that didn’t work and then when I added the link that didn’t seem to work! #technophobe.
How did you get the box border with the link item inside it please?!

12 Likes

Morning all again I’m back with Oswestry Jewels

Today I have some orange bead and spider charm earrings

26 Likes

Thank you. I’ll get right on it. Xx
I’m still sorting out the patio and September tags have past me by. It’s something I must do.

11 Likes

Ooops, meant to post earlier but here it is gone midday!! Furlough over so back to work properly now, in the sense I’m no longer having to think of getting everything finished up or handed over at the end of the week.

Happy first of the month, hopefully some good sales coming our way!!

26 Likes

yay happy dancing for your sale Tink @TinkATextiles :dancer:

15 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Hope September is kind to us all.

My school run at work has been changed :sob: They’ve taken me off my normal run and given me a new one. Me and the driver I usually work with are gutted as we’re really good friends. I’ve just got 2 kids on this new run but it’s still a long run as their school is 30 miles away! So I’ve unexpectedly got this week off work as their school doesn’t go back till next Monday.

7443293-Blue-unicorn-lover-hand-crocheted-mug-cosy-with-white-unicorn-with-pink-and-blue-0

25 Likes

Sorry @JanicesJewels I don’t think I do, all I have are these orange sequins and balloon confetti.

21 Likes

Two sales to report @MaxPringJewellery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Just popping in to report a sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery those orange earrings with the spider have sold.

21 Likes

@JanicesJewels You copy and paste your URL address into the reply box. It should look a bit like this-
https://folksy.com/items/the-product-you-listed
and then it will automatically make a clickable link.

Also to get a photo to link you have to use the hyperlink button (it’s the chain symbol fourth from the left)
What I do is;

1. Upload my photograph (using the Upload button)
  2. Highlight the text that appears. (Example: ![IMG_6186|300x400]…)
  3. Then you click the hyperlink button and paste the URL address into the top bar then press OK.

If you need more help let me know! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Afternoon

Happy first of September

Big thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking the reins for this month. Much appreciated.

Had blood test at the hospital this morning, so efficient, even got out with no car park charge!!

Consequently nothing new at the mo

Love your pendant @feelfeltfound and your cute card Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

Carol xx

26 Likes

O, my goodness; it is September already!

A new listing here AND it is added to “Folksy Favourites”.
https://folksy.com/items/7546468-Best-Friends-and-an-Umbrella-Painting

26 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for running the thread last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for doing the September honours. Congrats to @TinkATextiles and @DashHaberdashery on your sales; looks like one for you too @OswestryJewels.
Today’s listing, single while lily watercolour.
single white lily

25 Likes

Afternoon Folksy folks. I can’t believe it’s September!

Thanks for the lovely comments about my stall and success at the artisan market. I’ve just tried to book for the end of this month and they’re full! I’m gutted. I’ve asked if I can book October instead - just waiting for a reply. I’d already booked the November one so that’s sorted.

Thanks for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Thanks for taling up the reins this month Max @MaxPringJewellery. Well done to all who have already got September sales chalked up.

All loved and pinned to my new board for September:

Here’s my new listing

COSB119 Roses make up bag

26 Likes