Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Club August 2020

Hello and welcome the August 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

SueTrevor. 29
OrchardFelts. 7
thedotterypotter. 61
TheBeadHare. 4
PocketfulCreations. 12
TheChrisArtist. 3
JanicesJewels. 12
Knittingtopia. 2
CuriousBeadCompany. 3
DashHaberdashery. 12
DeborahJonesJewellery. 17
HandknitBySam. 1
OrukiDesign. 6
Caroleecrafts. 8
JERJewellery. 2
cariadcrafts11. 6
thatenamelguy. 2
NOfkantsCurios. 2
erkinwald. 3
feelfeltfound. 15
Popys. 1
gwenchristie. 3
sandranesbitt. 4
MaxPringJewellery. 8
wildrosedesigns. 4
JenStarKnits. 7
XStitcherJoss. 8
valerie. 10
decocraftshop. 10
thegreetingscardshop. 4
ClaireByDesign. 1
TinkATextiles. 3
OswestryJewels. 1
teabreaks. 3
HRNicholsonart. 1
BabanCat. 2
OhhhWhatAYarn. 3
HandknitBySam. 2

Total sales: 282

5 Likes

Hello everyone on the August daily listing thread and thank you th Max @MaxPringJewellery for running it so beautifully during July!

Starting the thread little early as I am in danger of falling asleep before midnight.
My item today is a very pretty purple and white agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

24 Likes

Good morning - I am back! … I think. Happy August.
Life has been a bit hectic although I’m not entirely sure why. I am now settled in my new house, still quite a bit to do though. The boiler went in OK yesterday, next job is the roof as it currently rains in my bedroom when it rains outside. Havent got a confirmed date for that but hoping it will be soon.
I continue to have a full house - my daughter is home for the foreseeable, my sister stays 3 nights a week as she has now moved to London but still works down here, and my nephew is returning from Australia in 2 weeks and will need somewhere to stay until he sorts himself out. My daughter has been job hunting, not an easy task when there are hundreds of applications for every job. It becomes very disheartening. She has managed to pick up a temporary job for the summer so fingers crossed something permanent will turn up before that finishes.

I am still having a few issues with my shoulder so felting is only possible in short bursts so I have branched out a bit and have been playing with silk fibres instead. Heres a card, the image has been printed on some silk paper that I made.

7524688-Greeting-card-print-on-hand-made-silk-paper-tree-silhouette-1--0

25 Likes

Morning all. Already very warm here today.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running last months thread, and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this months.
Lovely to see you back Roz, sounds like you’re going to be busy with all your house guests, hope your shoulder continues to improve.
Can’t believe it’s August already, where has this year gone.
The Consultant is pleased with my OH and says he has made a great improvement and doesn’t need to see him until January, unless he gets any problems.
Another head band, ear warmer today
https://folksy.com/items/7527600-Headband-Ski-Band-Ear-Warmers-in-Dusky-Turquoise-Tweed

24 Likes

Morning everyone,
August already!
Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this thread and Max @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work on last month’s.
Lovely to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts you sound very busy with one thing and another.
Today’slisting is another badge

Screenshot_20200801-073714

24 Likes

Good morning all pinch punch and all that, wishing everyone good luck and lots of sales in August :slight_smile: thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stepping into the dancing shoes :slight_smile: x welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts lovely to see you and sending hugs and wishes to your daughter in finding a job, it’s tough out there at the moment. That’s great news Lynne @erkinwald about hubby.

Has to be peridot today, my birthstone :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Morning all, warm here but not as bad as yesterday. Got too much and the dog did not know what to do with himself.

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting last month and welcome back Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

A new listing from me, hoping to do 31 items for August but may run out of steam.

7526960-Pet-Parlour-Lavender-Sachet-Dog--0

24 Likes

Morning! I’m working this weekend, so up earlier than usual!

I have two new listings!!! Monet Impressionist style!

Cheers, Amanda

24 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: August already, how did that happen lol :wink:
Lovely to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts and I love your card this morning its gorgeous :slight_smile: Thank yu to Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this fab thread and here’s to a month of loads of sales :wink: xxx

My listing for today is a little toddler dress :slight_smile:

turquoise toddler dress

24 Likes

Good morning everyone.
I’m Sam of @HandknitBySam and I’m new to the daily challenge club but I’m really looking forward to joining in. My main job is a nursery teacher so as it’s school holidays I should have the time to join in most days.
Today I have relisted this colourful lightweight merino wool shawl. Hand knitted using a gorgeous hand dyed yarn.

28 Likes

Good morning all…goodness, some of you were up early !!!
I am starting off the month with a watercolour aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7527638-original-art-aceo-watercolour-painting-ref-F-219-

Welcome Sam @HandknitBySam and welcome back Roz…waving to everyone…let’s hope it is a good month for us all x

22 Likes

6 sales to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I’ve got so much stock at the moment and no fairs for the foreseeable future I’m having a sale if any of you are interested. Free p and p in the UK and 15% of with the discount code JOY :grin:

22 Likes

A flying visit because we’re busy today. All loved to here.
And I’m starting with a relist:
a dragon T-shirt

22 Likes

Well done Sue @SueTrevor on your 6 sales and making it onto the tally first for this month! Happy dancing for you!

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts, sounds as though you are going through an extremely hectic period at the moment.

Welcome Sam @HandknitBySam to the thread, I hope you enjoy it here, we are a friendly and sometime naughty group!

Lovely listing so so far, all very colourful!

Natalie x

22 Likes

Sorry Natalie, I mentioned the wrong person! I’m obviously still in July :rofl:

13 Likes

A new month and new resolutions. Get fit.
https://folksy.com/items/7527670-Abbey-Road-Crossing-Fit-ladies-painting

30 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well. I’m back again still much about the same as when I left you last month.

Firstly thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery (aka Superwoman so that any newcomers know) for keeping us all in order last month and I’m sure we’ll all try to behave this month for you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios thank you for looking after us.

I am determined to try harder this month with the jewellery side of the show. To that end I’ve opened another shop on a site called mademe. For one thing it will reduce the number of listings I have in the shop here, which I sometimes think puts people off a bit looking at so many things. We’ll see how it goes.

Welcome to the thread Sam @HandknitBySam I’m sure you’ll soon fit in here, it’s really just like having a night in with friends with all the banter.

Today I have relist of a fox cowl/hood that for some reason you haven’t seen before.

23 Likes

Morning all. August is upon us. In one way the year is whizzing by and in another way it’s been so strange and so much has happened, that it feels like pre-Covid life was an age away!

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us this month and thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month.

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts
Welcome to Sam @HandknitBySam
Glad to hear your OH is doing so well Lynn @erkinwald
Sue @SueTrevor I’ve been wanting to treat myself to one of your lovely needle cases for ages and your offer spurred me into action - except I forgot to put the code in at the checkout! :confounded: I’m such a muppet!

Here’s my board for August. I’ll be back later with my listing - I need to take photos first.

19 Likes

Welcome Sam @HandknitBySam it is fun listing every day.

Well done on the sales Sue @SueTrevor.

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts.

All loved, tweeted, pinned and liked to here.

17 Likes

Morning all. Thanks for taking the chair this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. I have taken the liberty of editing the thread title as it was reading 352 instead of 365.(I’m assuming there is no significance to 352). Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking afrer us last month.
Welcome back @OrchardFelts. Welcome @HandknitBySam - I really like your shawl.
Good news about hubby @erkinwald.
Have to photograph my latest painting so will be here with my listing later.

19 Likes