Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge - MAY 2020 - Please read the 1st post for joining info!

@Bimblebird Love the hare

10 Likes

morning all how is everyone all in good spirits I hope.
A quick listing for today as all caught up.

21 Likes

Just noticed your work on the home page under the May Day theme Brenda and Jobo @patchworkpetportraitsbyjobo Front page at last!

13 Likes

can I go back and start the day again please?..I wanted to delist three items to move to the dark sideā€¦(they have been on folksy for 3 years anywayā€¦lol) so I went to listingsā€¦found them ticked the box and clicked delistā€¦unfortunately I clicked to delist the WHOLE pageā€¦so now I have delisted 40 items and I have no way of knowing which items they wereā€¦aaargh.
I suppose that on a positive noteā€¦no one will buy them and not get themā€¦it could take me weeks to go through my stock of over 400 items to see what I have that isnā€™t listed any moreā€¦groanā€¦I need tea and cake !

17 Likes

Hi all and a happy 1st of May. I hope itā€™s alright if I join in again, I bailed halfway through last month - lost my mojo a bit.
Congrats on your sale Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for running the thread this month.
Oh no! Brenda @teabreaks thatā€™s going to create a lot of work.
Everything loved and pinned to here.
Iā€™m starting off the month with a new listing!

23 Likes

Happy 1st May everyone,
Just a relist from me today but I do have 3 sales to report. Max @MaxPringJewellery can you please add them to the tally for me.

Thank you,
Jeanie x

23 Likes

All loved and liked to here.
Love the painting Brenda @teabreaks
And your hare is sooo realistic Becca @Bimblebird

I am feeling quite positive today so here is a posting. It is a relist but itā€™s a start. https://folksy.com/items/7376780-Rose-quartz-tumble-stone-earrings

22 Likes

Hi , todayā€™s relist is my greetings card from acrylic painting ā€˜Brinscall Woodsā€™. It is normally the card I sell most at fairs and I have a few items with the same design

Iā€™ve popped a Folksy Friday post in as well- enjoyed making it as my first one!
27 Likes

Bizarre about your furlough- i know technically you should be available to work the hours that you would normally be working, but itā€™s strange that you are prevented from having another source of income! Surely you could earn income ā€˜at the weekendsā€™ (or whichever days you would normally not work). I am also doing some 0 hrs (normally i am part time in a school), the only thing is itā€™s taxed at BR, but better than nothing as my husband gets no help from the govnt (short contracts, was going totally freelance this yearā€¦)

12 Likes

It is a cool day, enough to get goose flesh. I hope my listing may make you feel warm
https://folksy.com/items/7457874-Nude-Man-Standing-Original-painting

24 Likes

Happy May everyone !

Some of my cards today ( pack of 3 with different sentiments ) ā€¦

23 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks - it;s a long shot but could you contact Folksy support and let them know - they may be able to find them and undelete them?

11 Likes

Thank you Pauline @OswestryJewels

9 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter I did thihk of that but I wouldnā€™t want to bother adminā€¦I will just gradually go through all my stock and then check to see if it is still in my shop.
Easier with the paintings because I keep them in numerical order in boxes and they are all listed numerically in a bookā€¦the knitwear is another matter, as each item is wrapped in a bag and put in boxes and drawers, so I will have to get everything unpacked to check it out.
Thank goodness for the Plus accountā€¦lolā€¦
That;ll teach me to pay attentionā€¦
All faved and pinned to hereā€¦someone send me tea and cake !!!

15 Likes

Afternoon

Tea and cake on the way Brenda @teabreaks :cake: :tea:

Many thanks, Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all this month and for all your hard work over the last two months Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - all much appreciated.

Lots of gorgeous things today, I think I too need a brew as my mind has gone empty - typical Friday feeling lol

Here is my new one, the last of my mannequin cards

Carol xx

23 Likes

Afternoon all & happy May! Caught up to here, even remembered to set up a Pinterest board for May before doing all my pinning - donā€™t think thatā€™s ever happened :rofl:

Oh Brenda @teabreaks how annoying! Canā€™t help on the cake front unfortunately - if you get any send me some please! Canā€™t help with the tea either - I am a coffee person & I probably shouldnā€™t have any more today - drinking waaaay too much at the moment. Good luck sorting through all your stock :four_leaf_clover:

Kev @kevsartsncrafts - just a heads up - you have a typo in the title of your cute cat card :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t want to start the month with a relist - today was supposed to be a photography day. But I ended up selling a couple of pieces via a WIP post on facebook so need to get those done first really & get to the post box. Not complaining, amazing to sell stuff that isnā€™t even finished - but just feel sorry for all of you whoā€™ve seen this many times now!
Diamond weave cuff

24 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Itā€™s good to be back. You should see the change to my garden while Iā€™ve been away! Itā€™s looking better than it has for years. Hereā€™s another African bead necklce - hot off the press, just made yesterday. Hope you like it!

21 Likes

Kev @kevsartsncrafts , I was just about to remark on your fhishing cat when I saw Dee had already done it! (So Iā€™ve gone ahead and done it any way!)
I debated long and hard about listing this month, as I have no way of selling anything, but I would miss all of you lot!
A new long-sleeved T-shirt today,a little yacht

21 Likes

Hi Everyone, this is a re list today of a recent listing. I would normally be selling my childrenā€™s clothes at craft fairs and it seems weird selling them online but needs must and all that stuff. At least it is getting me motivated to filling up my folksy shop after a lull due to family commitments.

20 Likes

Just shared on my Fb page, your little waistcoat!

9 Likes