Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge - MAY 2020 - Please read the 1st post for joining info!

Hello and welcome the May 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Collective Sales Tally.

Max Pring Jewellery 10
The Card Jeanie 7
Pocketful Creations 20
The Dottery Potter 72
Sulikosoul 1
Cariad Crafts 18
The Chris Artist 8
Grannys Handknits 18
Orchard Felts 7
Oruki Designs 9
Blue Beezy Wings 1
Gweddus 7
Jennies Gems 10
The Greeting Card Shop 27
The Precious Hare 1
Sue Trevor 17
Girl of the Sixites 4
Wild Rose designs 2
The Curious Bead Company 2
Erkinwald 4
Chris Osbourne Jewellery 1
The Deco Craft Shop 2
Carolee Crafts 3
The Precious Bead Hare 1

10 Likes

Good morning everyone and happy 1st May, wishing you all a good month with lots of support, hugs and happy dancing whether your shop is open or closed :slight_smile: thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for covering the past two months and I hope your dancing feet get a well deserved rest this month (except for your own sales of course!!)

I’m doing the happy dance for myself this morning kicking off the tally with an overnight sale :slight_smile: :dancer:

Some Dangle earrings from me today Copper & Silver Earrings

27 Likes

Morning All. well done on your sale Max @MaxPringJewellery. My shop is still on holiday but getting a lot done at home.

More sewing for me the blouse is coming along well and have 1 cap sleeve to insert and hand hem, button holes, buttons and hand sew the hem. Plus slip stitch the facings. Although a gift will take a photo once done. It is a vintage style 40’s blouse done on GBSB a few years back. 8 darts in total! Not sure I would do again, lol.

A non re-list from me

23 Likes

Welcome to May everyone and I’m so glad April is over. Finally there is light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats on your sale Max. Some Paua shell cuff links from me to start the month -

23 Likes

Good morning - back to work today for the weekend and maybe longer. Sorry for all the relists but I enjoy taking part in this thread and I have nothing new at the moment :frowning:

Another silk scarf today

25 Likes

Well good morning all…and ha ha…I must have cabin fever.
I started the art chat thread and the “What have you listed today” and put June 2020…ha ha…BUT …I don’t think I am the only one…I notice that the front page hasn’t changed yet…( 8 am almost) …The theme for today should be Spring Flowers but at the moment, it still says “Colouring Books”,which is yesterday’s Theme…
At least it makes me feel a bit better ha ha.
SO…for a few days, I am back to painting as the house is bulging with knitwear right now and as the theme is Spring Flowers ( or SHOULD be) here is a floral painting…
Sorry that it is a relist to start the month but I will catch up soon…
https://folksy.com/items/7356114-original-art-painting-ref-F-961-

25 Likes

Morning everyone, I’m happy it’s May too, my eldests birthday on the 10th so something lovely to look forward to.

I have listed Flora my patchwork cat who’s bursting with flowers and could make the puurrfect pet-no feeding, no noise and no litter tray!!

26 Likes

Morning everyone,
The cake was delicious, I’ll have to try a mocha one again, it was lovely and light and airy too. I’m glad you all helped yourselves to a piece :rofl: My daughter seemed to enjoy her birthday, strange as it was, fortunately I had one or two bits in already, but I did miss going to the shops and browsing for gifts. She dyed her hair too, it looks lovely as she’s never done that before! And some friends turned up and we chatted on the doorstep from a good distance which made it extra special for her.
Today’s listing

24 Likes

I thought that I was going mad Brenda, as I saw colouring books, and thought the Theme of the Day was Spring Flowers. Hà ha ha xxx

10 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for running the thread this month @MaxPringJewellery and well done on being first on the sales tally.
Love the cat @patchworkpetportraitsbyjobo.
Relist today (hoping to finish a commission today so I can start a new painting for my Folksy shop). Small photo frame size watercolour of some red lilies. red lilies

27 Likes

Good morning on this first day of the month of May ( :smile: Brenda @teabreaks), I hope everyone is well. Thank you for running this month’s thread Max @MaxPringJewellery :smile: and thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :smile: for last month’s efforts.

Another busy day ahead for me. As we can’t go to the seaside, I’m bringing it to us in the form of another Cross Stitch Kit from the ‘By The Seaside’ range. Here is a lovely Fish swimming under the sea …

Take care,

Paula :smile: xx

21 Likes

Morning everyone have reopened my shop but only selling things which will go for a large letter and can be put in the post box
Today some copper earrings

25 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

Well, at least it’s not raining (yet) today but I expect that will change before the end of the day.

Well done to those who have had sales already this month. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all this month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us motivated and in order for the past couple of months.

Today I have a blue jumper with a collar for a child knitted in aran weight yarn,

19 Likes

Good morning everyone! Sunshine this morning, but large clouds rolling in!

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking the helm! Please let me know if it’s too much with work! XxxX

I still can’t open my shop, my furlough agreement, signed with my work precludes me for having another income, even with regulations changing, I have not been sent another agreement with changes, so have to continue as agreed, or pay back my furlough, which can’t afford to do.

I have been crafting so will have a stock for when I can reopen.
In the meantime, would like to showcase one of my items.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Yes Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop typical eh? I spent over an hour last night, tagging paintings with Spring flowers…in the vain hope of getting on the home page…and ha ha…it is STILL colouring books…(bet Sue @SueTrevor has bribed them to keep her on the front page for longer…only joking Sue…lol)
Gone 10 am now and it still hasn’t changed.
Just LOVE those flowers Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I am painting today too…

15 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7457706-Baby-booties-Stripey-booties-New-born-Baby-shower-Unisex-booties

Listed this darling pair of baby booties

23 Likes

How did you guess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Hi there back again with Oswestry Jewels

I love your lillies painting @ChrisStoneArtist

Welcome back Valerie @jenniesgems it’s good to see you back.

Today I have a pretty glass pendant with a yellow floral pattern on a yellow glass flower and gold plated chain necklace.

My foksy board for this month is Folksy Finds for May. If anyone would like to be added to this board please let me know your pinterest email address.

23 Likes

Hello all. Bounding into May with this hare…

https://folksy.com/items/7453427-Large-needle-felted-hare-Realistic-animal-sculpture

27 Likes

Good morning. Happy May day
Butterflies today

Valerie x

23 Likes