Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Happy August everyone!
Sorry I’ve been hit and miss over the last couple of weeks, things have just been hectic!
Trying to start off as I mean to go on🤔
So here’s a new listing
https://folksy.com/items/7031997-Mini-Notebooks-Set-of-Two-Handmade-Sticky-Notebooks-Can-Be-Personalised-

Thanks very much max @paperchainsandbeads for yet another month, gosh feel like I’ve just said that…these months are flying by!
It’s very much appreciated max xx

See you all later
Steph X

6 Likes

It’s good to be back! Roz @OrchardFelts, what a worrying time, I do hope you get some better news from your daughter soon. Brenda @teabreaks, fingers crossed that your husband gets the treatment he needs this time. Here’s my first item for August.

5 Likes

Morning All

Feeling a bit silly. Wondered why no-one had looked at my listing today and thought it was a bit strange then realised I’d put this post on the July thread instead of this one. Doh what a wally.

Well that day has finally arrived I am doing the dance as I write - I have made my first sale thanks to the lovely @suebeacham. Thank you so much Sue. It has been posted out to you and should arrive within 1 and 3 working days. Max @paperchainsandbeads could you please start my tally with 1. thank you.

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign I will miss you but will keep and eye on your shop. Thank you for the discount code and good luck with the photography.

My listing today is another jewellery set - this time with goldstone, jasper and wood jasper.

7 Likes

Hey guys, thought it was time I joined in again and made a bit more of an effort! Gosh Roz @OrchardFelts I do hope your daughter will be ok!
https://folksy.com/items/7029895-Sausage-Dog-Coaster

7 Likes

Yay! The postal gods heard my prayers hahaha! I’m so pleased that they’ve turned up when they should and that you like them Sasha!

3 Likes

I love all those card Roz by @jessicagoulty I love the marvelled effect, I would enjoy sending those myself! I do buy cards from folksy but I rather ashamedly and without thinking bought a lot when I was on holiday with my friend earlier this year. All from galleries and craft shops, but I must remember to look here when they run out… I want to support folksy people whenever I can :blush: if I haven’t time to make a special one for myself!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Quick update: - thanks for all your concern. My daughter has now been discharged from hospital, still in pain but with a large supply of painkillers and antibiotics and told to return if things don’t improve/get worse. They suspect she has an infection of some sort. Still waiting on the insurance company to cough up though!

13 Likes

good afternoon, just nipped home for lunch got to go see the consultant this afternoon for medical assessment after the accident so took the opportuity to catch up with loving and viewing.

Yay extra special happy dance for you Pauline on the 1st Sale!! :tada::clap:

That’s good news Roz, hopefully a few days and she will be feeling better.

Brenad @teabreaks hope all goes well with hubby, sending positive vibes your way xx

A big huge welcome to new members and welcome back to familiar faces too it’s lovely to see you all :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads and glad your daughter is out of hospital Roz @OrchardFelts but it’s not good that there was no proper diagnosis. Hope the meds get rid of whatever it was.

3 Likes

Popped another listing on, trying to be a better lister this month :slight_smile:

[

All clicked and loved to here

6 Likes

Hi all,

I’m starting the month of with this summery card…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Sneaks in after being absent for a while. Hope everyone is enjoying summer. Healing hugs to Roz and Brenda @OrchardFelts @teabreaks
Not a new design but a new tweed.

7 Likes

whooptydoo! a sale for me, doing a happy dance for myself :wink:

14 Likes

Happy Dancing for you too Max xx

My listing for today are some small stoneware owls:

6 Likes

Thanks for carrying on with the thread Max @paperchainsandbeads it is much appreciated.

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon @OrchardFelts

Brenda, @teabreaks hope you are ok lovely, hope hospital manage to sort something for your husband.

Beautiful cards @jessicagoulty :slight_smile:

Relist from me, as I took all the children out today, and didn’t misplace any, and no one got hurt. Go me.

I’m going to pop over to the old thread and make sure haven’t missed anyone x

8 Likes

My quote for the day

9 Likes

Hello,
Hope you are all well, Roz @OrchardFelts hope your daughter feels better soon, Brenda @teabreaks good wishes to your husband.
I have the next two days off, woohoo! But house is still full of builders, so can’t get on with anything at the moment. Will take the kids out somewhere.
I have a relist for today

3 Likes

Hiya Guys!

I’ve actually started trying to make a massive effort on my folksy store, website, etc. Hopefully I’ll start to get some sales soon! Almost 20 products loaded so far :astonished:

4 Likes

Safely back from Runswick Bay and then three days at Goathland craft fair. Worrying that I have correctly followed up the sales at the fair and taken them down from the shop :grinning:

Haven’t had a chance to catch up with July’s postings from after we went away. Try to do that in the next two or three days.

Thinking of you Roz @OrchardFelts and Brenda @teabreaks

Thanks to you Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for keeping this thread going. And I have a new listing for today

5 Likes