Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread again. And one to add to the tally please.

Hope your husband gets on ok in hospital Brenda @teabreaks.
Hope your daughter feels more comfortable soon Roz @OrchardFelts, and the insurance company cover her expenses.
Welcome to new joiners and welcome back to those returning.

At last, a new pair of earrings

5 Likes

Happy August everyone,

Hereā€™s hoping we all have a successful month with plenty of sales.

Roz @OrchardFelts Hope your daughter feels better soon and the insurance comes through quickly

Brenda @teabreaks sending love to you and your husband

Hereā€™s mine for today:

Jayne xx

4 Likes

nice to see a brand new thread . Hereā€™s my new make

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your sale Sue :). Welcome back Francis and hello Alexandra, great to see so many on the thread this month :).

7 Likes

So much to love on this thread but the standout piece for me yesterday was the enamel brooch by @thatenamelguy - so striking and love the colours.

Hope you are managing to cope Brenda @teabreaks, it sounds like you are having a really tough time. Hugs to you and yours.

Thanks for all the support re my daughter. She is now back at the hostel and feeling more comfortable but bored! The insurance still hasnā€™t come through but Iā€™m working on it. Its at times like this I wonder how people cope if they are really skint - I canā€™t afford to pay but at least I have people I can fall back on for a temporary loan if needs be.

So having spent most of yet another day running around getting nothing done I have still not got around to paying much attention to my shop. And today I have got to chase up student finance who have decided my second daughter needs only half what the first one got despite my income plummeting over the last year. Such fun!

My listing for today, another flower brooch.

12 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve just started to list my moon gazing hares - will have to put more on throughout the day!

6 Likes

Two embroidered greetings cards, just listed

5 Likes

Finally took some new photos yesterday, so I can list a brand new item! Here it is:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just relished these lovely green socksā€¦

5 Likes
3 Likes

Yesterdayā€™s fordite was 90ā€™s era, Iā€™m taking you back a couple more decades for todayā€™s super swirly piece

5 Likes

I really Love those earring today Max @paperchainsandbeads x

2 Likes

Hope all the poorlies are feeling better soon. A little bit of sun might help us all , August already and summer has forgotten Scotland again.
Just putting finishing touches for my 4 day craft trail and getting the beds ready for visitors.
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale .Thanks
More sheep cushions today
https://folksy.com/items/7019179-Sheep-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7027085-Sheep-Cushion-
Valerie x

4 Likes

Its a pleasure to buy from you sweetie, why buy elsewhere when we can support our folksy friends, I will promote your shop to day and hopefully you can get a few more sales. I havenā€™t had one for months but I think people are more interested in gift ideas such as jewellery, so I am thinking of making up something in the line of ladies gift sets, Iā€™m going to put my thinking cap on come up with something different.
enjoy your day
Sue x

5 Likes

Morning all,
Todayā€™s listing

6 Likes

Thanks Sue the gift sets sound like a good idea. Iā€™m thinking of putting together some kits to make, say bracelets or earrings or something similar. All I need now is a bit of time to do it in. Good luck with your idea.

2 Likes

Itā€™s raining and the children are sword fighting outsideā€¦ time for a listing:

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh Roz you are having a terrible time of it at the moment, they do say it never rains but it pours, whoever they are. Hope your life gets back on track soon and that you can have a bit a relaxing time. xxxx

3 Likes

The wise oneā€™s also say donā€™t wait for the storm to pass, learn how to dance in the rain. Iā€™m sure that goes for sword fighting as well.

2 Likes

Morning All

Brenda @teabreaks you are not having a good time at the moment are you? My thoughts and best wishes are with you for you and your husband.

My listing today is a necklace listed back in April/May time, I havenā€™t done any new listings yet but hope to soon.

2 Likes