Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Morning all After a lovely day yesterday here, with no rain I might add, we are forecast some today in case we missed it too much yesterday.

Today’s listing is a gorgeous pearl bridal jewellery set.

2 Likes

Morning all, gloriously hot and sunny yesterday, miserable cold and wet today. Welcome to the UK in summer!

4 Likes

Morning all, freezing cold today after a lovely day yesterday. Was that it for summer?

4 Likes

Morning. After years of accusing my family of mumbling it turns out that I am in fact fairly deaf! Oh well - treating myself to a day in the garden so a relist for you today.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning all,

And a sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

9 Likes

Afternoon all, back to the grey wet here again.
The leaves are already starting to fall, so it looks like no summer at all this year.

4 Likes

Afternoon all, does anyone else dislike August? The weather never seems to be as good as it ought to be and the nights start drawing in, leaving less of the evening to be pottering about in my garden. Then the leaves start changing colour and dropping, ugh. I actually like the autumn, just not the end of the summer!
Today’s listing, a notebook cover with a lovely rainbow coloured notebook inside :blush: to brighten your day up…

6 Likes

Listed to day, this pair of hedgehog coasters, from one of my original paintings

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/3784062-Baby-Quilts-Fairy-Glen![Fairy Quilt - 2|406x400](upload://aRI10our98Bq7AfFD6nvkXLFFEL.jpg Quilt - 1|337x400](/uploads/default/original/3X/a/5/a5de68e1192ac182fe55cbac02f8f88ab611fe55.jpg)

Fairy Glen relist today

5 Likes

Afternoon all.
Went for results of blood tests today - all fine, low cholesterol, not diabetic and kidney function all OK so that was good.
Still struggling to get the insurance sorted on my daughters recent stay in hospital in South Africa - good job she didn’t have to stay more than one night as 12 days later they still haven’t approved the claim and at £300 a night (+tests and treatment) I think I might have struggled to find the funds!
Got a bit of felting done today but nothing finished so I’m afraid its back to the flowers again today.

6 Likes

That just fell in my basket Roz, perfect colour for my sister in law!

6 Likes

Good afternoon yay happy dance for your sale Martin and I’ll wait for Roz to report one too just saw it on the front page :). I have had a stressful day at work but good sales wise sadly not on here but an enquiry for a few scrapbooks, a keyring a necklace commissions and sold a bangle so happy dancing here :dancing_women:

6 Likes

Hi Roz @OrchardFelts as @DeborahJonesJewellery has purchased you lovely felted flower brooch I have looked at the blue one in your shop instead. Hope this is OK. xxxx

3 Likes

How exciting - my first sale since April, almost forgotten what I have to do next! Thanks Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - will try and get them in the post tomorrow. 2 for the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - lots of happy dancing here.

6 Likes

Evening - I really don’t know where today has gone. It started early and I don’t seem to have a great deal to show for it, except a new soup maker (& some vegetable soup) and a new pair of earrings to share. And the car is loaded up ready for tomorrow’s canal festival.

4 Likes

Just scraped in - relisted. Now I must put the shop in holiday mode as I have a craft fair tomorrow.

4 Likes

Well done to those that have had sales - happy dancing for you

Another relist from me, I seem to be having a bit of a nightmare with my photos at the moment!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow, we are at a BBQ for a friends birthday, her actual birthday isn’t until October but it was decided ages ago to get everyone together in August as the weather would be better :thinking:

Jayne xx

5 Likes

No hurry Roz , they are Xmas pressies.

2 Likes

Can I pop Saturdays on now, as I don’t think I’ll have time tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone, especially those doing fairs!

4 Likes