Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Hello everyone.
I dont know if you will remember me but my old user name was hobbitgirlie1880. I owned beaded treasures. Sorry i vanished but things got a little on top of me with student, full time work and health. I hope you are all well. Roz @OrchardFelts im so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with insurance and hope you daughter is well. Ill hopefully get a shop up and running soon.
Been wierd not being on folksy.

11 Likes

good morning…overcast and a bit grey here but I am hoping that it will brighten up soon.
Today I have another one of my baby cardigans

5 Likes

Morning All

Today it’s the turn of this lovely chandelier jewellery set with little birds on the chandelier.

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Buttons from me today:

5 Likes

Morning all, I hope the weather is good for those with events or fairs!
https://folksy.com/items/7033084-Striking-marbled-paper-art-greetings-card-snail-French-curl-pattern

4 Likes

Morning (just) everyone. I’ve viewed and liked everyone today, but for some (probably technical reason) I can’t pin anything today - I keep getting a black screen, so I haven’t pinned! Maybe I’ll be able to sort it this afternoon (antivirus?)

Here’s today’s listing:

5 Likes

Three of my latest brooch pins/ or/ craft flowers for pinning on cushions collage, clothes, bags etc

FREE POSTING UK only

Off to promote you all and catch up

SUE …HAVE A NICE WEEKEND :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

https://folksy.com/items/7036097-Handmade-Lace-Brooch-Accessories-Lace-Flower-

https://folksy.com/items/7036113-Two-Brooch-Pins-Two

folksy.com/items/7036080-Lace-Flower-Applique

6 Likes

Morning everyone,

6 Likes

I am the same when I click on the Pinterest icon on the right hand side of the page but if you use the red Pinterest icon which appears in the top left hand corner of the picture when you hover over it you can pin as usual. xx

2 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

6 Likes
4 Likes

a supply from me today

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I’m having a huge clearance sale - not shutting shop, just want to make some room! Use code CLEARANCE40 for 40% off any purchase.

6 Likes

All caught up (I think) pinterest is working fine for me. So to catch up on the listings as I’ve been a bit lax (hard to summon up the enthusiasm when there is a list of commissions waiting to be done and online doesn’t seem to want to do anything)
For Thursday…

And yesterday…

And today…

and whilst I’m at it for tomorrow…

I’ll be back later when I’ve worn myself out at the allotment.

5 Likes

No luck with pinterest here either - just a black screen and I don’t appear to get a pin it icon when I hover over the picture.

About to embark on painting the kitchen - back later with a listing.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Morning. Pinterest seems to be working ok for me today. Have a nice weekend. Hope all fairs etc go well for those who have them. Here is my listing for today.

6 Likes

Gorgeous ring Patricia, I have promoted to my face book twit pinterest folksy board

have a great weekend

Sue

2 Likes

I love this neck warmer, Carol, promoted to my folksy board, loved and liked
have a great day

Sue

2 Likes

Promoted to my folksy gift section, beautiful Martin

Sue

1 Like