Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Afternoon

Beautiful sunny day, bed changed, washing done, and all in now waiting for the iron!!!

Brenda @teabreaks, my thoughts with you tomorrow, and Sarah @thedotterypotter, I know so many people that this has happened to, your aunt would have known and understood, best to remember her in good health, she will always be in your heart

Mine for today

Carol xx

3 Likes

Another late listing today. Itā€™s been a lovely day in the garden but the lawnmower met with an accident and it looks like weā€™ll need a new one. Will be thinking of you tomorrow Brenda @teabreaks and so sorry to hear the news about your aunt Sarah @thedotterypotter. Back later.

4 Likes

I new one to Folksy from me:

Iā€™m sorry about your aunt Sarah @thedotterypotter and thinking about you Brenda @teabreaks
x

4 Likes

Just realised I havenā€™t put anything here today - so a relist - some of the Pink Ribbon items I do.

4 Likes

Sending you loads of love for tomorrow Brenda @teabreaks - I hope that it goes as well as it possibly can xxx

Thank You for all your kind words everyone. Iā€™ve kind of thrown myself into work today and some of the rawness has started to ease a little (whilst my mind is preoccupied) x

3 Likes

Bit late to the thread today. Iā€™m blaming Edinburgh traffic - itā€™s monstrous just now. Even the ambulances couldnā€™t get through Princes St!

Hereā€™s a cheap & cheerful offering. These satchel journals come in 5 different colours, 3 sizes - a6, a5 & a4 - & with or without personalisation. Something to cheer up the weary traveller :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So sorry to hear about your aunt Sarah @thedotterypotter. Iā€™m sure she would have understood that you could not get to the hospital to visit her and was just thankful for your love for her throughout your life.

Brenda @teabreaks will be thinking about you tomorrow x

3 Likes

A re-list today

3 Likes

Late again; and after losing yesterday altogether.
Thinking of you both @thedotterypotter and @teabreaks.
Congratulations on your success @SueTrevor
Thought Iā€™d relisted this this morning, kind of quickly, on the phone. Fluffed it somewhere along the way so Iā€™ve just rescued it from the expired table

6 Likes

Evening All,

Not only am I late again but I also have a few days to catch up on again!!

The BBQ on Saturday went well, we were very lucky with the weather and were even able to sit out in the sunshine!

Anyway, here is mine for today:

Iā€™m off to catch up on all your news,

Jayne xx

6 Likes

Morning All, thinking of you today Brenda @teabreaks. Something different from me today xx

[

5 Likes

Good morning, quick listing today the little one will be here shortly so Iā€™ll catch up later on

6 Likes

Morning
Im doing really well now thank you sue and max @paperchainsandbeads @BeadstormJewellery. Im a fully qualified early years educator and getting back on track with my health. I have created a shop just need to add one or 2 things now.
I hope everyone is ok. I cant Wait to get back to listing and joining in.

6 Likes

Teen grandchildren today - quick new listing and relisting while they have breakfast then off out; hereā€™s the new listing

2 Likes

Just listed this set of 4 note cards, all landscape images

3 Likes

All caught up and whilst summoning up the courage to cut into an expensive bit of silver I finished off my listing

6 Likes

morning all

5 Likes

New from me todayā€¦a set of four mini note cards

4 Likes

Morning all. Need to take some pics, so will pop back later with listing.

My thoughts are with you today Brenda @teabreaks

Roz @OrchardFelts the flower brooches are stunning thank you!

3 Likes

Hiya!
Sorry I was AWOL yesterday, Iā€™ll catch up on yesterdayā€™s listings.
Thanks sasha @SashaGarrett and Di @AdienCrafts Iā€™ll get to the custom listings today xx
Hereā€™s my card today
https://folksy.com/items/6663037-Birthday-Card-Special-Age-Pinks-Printed-Design-Handfinished-Can-Be-Personalised

Steph xx

4 Likes