Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

@teabreaks thinking of you today Brenda.
So sorry to hear your news @thedotterypotter but I’m sure your aunt would have understood.

2 Likes

Thinking of you today Brenda @teabreaks - sending all my love x

Just another re-list from me today - can’t seem to get my head around photographing new listings at the moment!

4 Likes

Hello my folksy friends, I’m adding these cards, Blank for your message, free posting in UK

Happy sales for us all

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7037608-Set-Of-Three-Cards-With-Figurative-Vintage-Ladies-On

https://folksy.com/items/7037433-Vintage-Ladies-Greeting-Cards-Set-Of-Four-Cards-In-

https://folksy.com/items/7037181-SET-of-Four-Greeting-Cards-Daisy-Poppy-Flowers-

FABRIC GIFT SET, With her heart lavender soaps, Lavender Buds in organza pouch…gift ideas

https://folksy.com/items/7037665-Fabric-Gift-Bag-Of-Lavender-Heart-Soaps-And-Fresh-Lavender-Buds-Pouch-Gift-Idea

3 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

8 Likes

So sorry you are going through this sad time Brenda, I cant imagine what you are going through, I send my love, prayers, its ok to grieve and cry when you need to, it all part of dealing with it.

warm love

Sue

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your loss Sarah @thedotterypotter. Thinking of you too Brenda @teabreaks.

The blinds are going up in the kitchen today, so excited to see them! Have lots of painting to do before the carpets go in though, so not looking forward to that. Can’t wait to get the builders out of the house so I can start deep cleaning.

I have another lace choker listed today

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Here is my listing for today:

3 Likes

Got a day sitting in the craft shop today. I usually do 2 separate afternoons but swapped with someone so am here all day - trouble is I wasn’t very organised about getting stuff together to do while I’m here so I suspect I will spend most of the day surfing the net!

Thinking of you today Brenda @teabreaks.

Lovely to see you back Dawn @Dawnabeads - did you manage to get a new place to live too?

Glad you like the brooches Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and that they arrived safely.

My listing today is for another felt bowl

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes i did roz. Nice new shiny flat. With no horrible neighbour. Its lovely. Thank you for asking.

6 Likes

Good to see you back Dawn and hear the good news about the flat.

2 Likes

A relist today. Is it too early to bring this out of hiding?

5 Likes

One of my Strawberry Cushion - bought some lovely ones today - they are really juicy.

3 Likes

Evening all,
Today’s listing

4 Likes

Evening all,

Just popping in with todays listing, I’ll be back later to catch up on loving and pinning.

Jayne xx

3 Likes

Evening

Quick pop in, as busy day.

Good news Max @paperchainsandbeads, please add 2 to my tally. Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

3 Likes

Great to hear how you getting on Dawn @Dawnabeads. Really glad you got to move and are happy with your new flat.

Went with my mum to a hospital appointment today, and pleased that there nothing seriously wrong with her and treatment available to her.

Have you had anymore iron or gadget problems Sue @SueTrevor? Since the iron giving up on us, my computer monitor gave up last week, then today the Hoover packed up and our daughter has deleveloped a cracked windscreen -fortunately her insurance will cover it, other than the excess. Hopefully that’s the lot for now!

Re-listing…

3 Likes

Evening all, I’m back a lot later than anticipated.
I got a call this morning saying a customer was popping over mid afternoon to collect some necklaces. OMG a mammoth workshop tidy up was needed, which set back all the other days plans. Still my shed is now a much pleasanter place to be.

6 Likes

A late one again. This one’s for all the cooks out there. Now that the rogue Ch. 4 “Bake Off” is about to hit our screens & the BBC’s new home cooking show, it’s time to get inspired. This is a fully functioning clock upcycled from a vintage book, just waiting for its new home in someone’s kitchen.

PS: Does anyone know why my “avatar” won’t come up. I have a logo saved on my settings but here it comes up as just a B. Curious.

2 Likes