Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Afternoon

Well the heavens have just opened and we had the heaviest downpour ever, unbelievable we now have sun and blue sky!!!

Messes my plans to mow front lawn doh!!!

Here is mine

Carol xx

3 Likes

Steph - have I been a numpty and missed a custom listing for the pack of cards minus any non birthday related ones or should I buy the pack as is and put a note saying its me and I don’t want any non birthday type ones.

And here’s today’s listing

Whilst I’m winning should I do tomorrow’s listing?

6 Likes

Today, for something different, I have added two giraffe pendants to my listing of one giraffe. I may yet get a herd :grinning: so here are pix of the new additions

7 Likes

Arghhh … got a sudden mad rush of ideas and no supplies to make them with. Will have quickly write them all down and be patient!

5 Likes

Afternoon all, Just catching up with some loving after a day off yesterday xx

[

PS I have a sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

Spinning Stars Table Runner from me today. Need to do some photos of some items I have to list but cannot seem to get round to it. Spent a frustrating day trying to dry some washing. When I bring it in the sun comes out - when I peg it out it rains. grrrrr. How did my husband manage to cut the lawn. Karen @karenscraftybitz thanks for the tip on changing the background on photos that the colour is wrong mentioned to Brenda @teabreaks - I also have this problem so have made a mental note on that one.

4 Likes

Cards for little girls in your life!

3 Likes

What a fab idea Sally @LifeCovers!! Hope you do well with them x

2 Likes

Hi Jeanie - think you have the wrong person here - I dont have any little
girls to buy cards for - Maureen

A late listing from me today- I seem to have missed yesterday altogether! Staying with my Mum-in -Law for a few days in order to organise a family party for her 95th birthday tomorrow! Have made the photos black and white in order to disguise an upside down reflection of myself in bright pink pjs!

8 Likes

All caught up to here, but haven’t’ been able to list for a while… Plenty of new stock, just no time x

3 Likes

Late listing from me today:

1 sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

Evening.

Survived the outdoor fair - the park where it’s held always seems to be more windy than the surrounding area, and today was particularly bad. But my gazebo made it through the day and tomorrow’s forecast looks better.

Re-listing

4 Likes

A late listing from me.

I have ended up buying a new Proxxon torch from Germany, cost delivered is cheaper than I can find it in the UK before vat is even added, they recon 4-5 days delivery too. So fingers crossed I have it by the end of next week.
I do have quite a few bigger torches, so will just have to make do 'till then.

6 Likes

Took the day off today, after a very frustrating day trying to photograph a necklace for the dark side. Just this for today:

4 Likes

Good morning. I think I missed yesterday didn’t I? Oh well,I’ve caught up with loving and pinning. Today I have a pair of booties

5 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales peeps. Last day off before back to work tomorrow and a busy day with 7 commissions to be getting on with! some books some jewellery :). Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I have ordered from germany a few times and it has taken just a few days and no problems, fingers crossed you have the same experience.

4 Likes

Nice and early for me on a Sunday! Don’t expect to see that again…:smile:

5 Likes

Morning, another lazy day for me today before I start on orders tomorrow, a film and chocolate I think :joy:

6 Likes