Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

I didn’t get mine either - the system is probably just running slow and they will come through in the next 24 hours.

2 Likes

Many thanks Max for keeping this going x @MaxPringJewellery

House cleaned :heavy_check_mark:
Gooseberries picked :heavy_check_mark:
Shopping done - later
New tweedy listings - errr, no

Will be back

13 Likes

@teabreaks, yes, got my bill through but it was on the small side!

4 Likes

Hi everyone ,
New month , new listing …. felted bowl 'Rose Garden ’ ( with Liberty fabric button ) …

10 Likes

Happy August all…

Excited…Just ordered a much needed new inking roller & a replacement tube of ink…new design drawn out ready to be redrawn for each of the necessary blocks…

So here’s a re:list

Loved & pinned…

15 Likes

I had my bill of £5.87 this morning.

2 Likes

I haven’t had my bill either. Strange - some people have and some people haven’t. That seems odd!

2 Likes

Gorgeous image Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :))

2 Likes

Lovely day again today, although it’s clouding over now and again. I had a lovely afternoon watching cricket yesterday and I managed to catch up with all your listings so I’m all up to date with the loving and pinning.

My new listing for today is a large coin purse.

https://folksy.com/items/7160122-Large-purse-coin-purse-in-golden-yellow-with-turquoise-flower-pattern

10 Likes

ha ha, perhaps they love us and we are getting a freebie…lol

3 Likes

very odd…lol…

2 Likes

afternoon everyone a necklace today

Sue @BeadstormJewellery we have sent for a new Ariel for my Mums TV to see if that works fingers crossed and hoping Virgin don’t disconnect her TV in the meantime.

11 Likes

Hello Everyone
Happy,Happy August, an August which has started off hot::sunny:
Art Deco birthday 18th for first listing
Got stung by wasp yesterday, you should see the size of my leg!
Still being a man i shall soldier on!
Happy and successful crafting to all
Best Wishes Adrianx

13 Likes

Afternoon all, a bit brighter here again today.
I got a packet back from assay this morning, so am busy finishing commissions and stock.

My Folksy bill came through as usual, it is strange how some have and some haven’t had them.

16 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope August is a sales filled month for us all. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going strong!

My item for the start of the month is a stunning Rhyolite Rainforest Jasper Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Happy new month everyone - let’s hope it’s a busy one for all of us.
Thanks for keeping us on track for another month Max @MaxPringJewellery

Hadn’t given it a thought until I saw this, but I haven’t been issued with my bill yet - if I click on ‘view bill’ it just says ‘bill not issued’. Never known that happen before- maybe it’s a random act of kindness by Folksy!

Not done a lot today - one of our cats was limping badly this morning, he has a long-standing weakness in his leg from when he ruptured his cruciate ligaments as a young cat, and we’ve been sitting around most of the day waiting for his afternoon appointment. An injection of painkiller and anti-inflammatory has worked wonders and we need to see how he goes now with oral medication.

Made me wonder how your dog is getting on Roz @OrchardFelts?

Hope it works out with your mum’s TV Valerie @jenniesgems

I have actually managed a few photos and a new listing today

12 Likes

Evening, all caught up to here. Strangely, my bill’s not been issued either…

I have had a sale today but not on here, not complaining mind.

A re-list from me

12 Likes

Mine says “bill not issued” too , I perhaps havn’t sold enough

4 Likes

evening folks yay happy dancing for a sale for me :slight_smile: todays necklace has gone whoop! :dancer: Happy dancing for your sale too Linda :slight_smile:

I got a bill from one shop but not the other and they were both over the £2.50 so no idea why?

love that stone Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Very pretty card Adrian @nannyjulie hope your wasp sting settles down too ouch! :honeybee:

Enjoy your time with your Mum Caroline @carolinefrodsham

13 Likes

LOL…perhaps us lovely people are getting a “Bill Free” month…ha ha…or perhaps Folksy admin are on holiday…odd Max that you had one but not the other…lol…doo doo doooooo dooo
Managed to get through today ok…one year today when Hubby died…onwards and upwards.x

15 Likes