Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

Happy August everyone! So glad to have you back @OrchardFelts :heart:
I’m in that same brain fog camp too @ClaireMortArtist @thedotterypotter I “lost” my glasses this morning, of course they were on my head!!!

Last of this batch of baby mitts today;

Also a kind of relist before it expires (I’m removing the variations and listing separately);

15 Likes

Also, hit me up with your mermaid makes, will be putting together a #folksy-friday pintrest board later today.

7 Likes

Hello everybody! It’s nice to be back, I’ve missed you all.
A relist today - though I promise I’ll do some new stuff this month!
https://folksy.com/items/7259531-Bright-Pink-Kanzashi-Headband

17 Likes

Good morning everyone and hope all have a fantastic August!
Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts and love the felted ornament!!!

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going!
I will only be able to do half the month, but will still be checking in.

My item for today, a pretty crochet hair accessory.

Natalie x

16 Likes

Some new ‘Lavender Field’ gift tags from me today …

Thank you for blanket love Chris :slight_smile: @ChrisStoneArtist

17 Likes

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed July. Mine was very busy out and about doing fairs, not to mention quite hot at times. Now suddenly it’s August - I only have to get through celebrating my wedding anniversary :grin: then all day in the Craft tent at Garstang Show on Saturday, and life returns to normal. (i.e. making and photographing as much Christmas stuff as possible)

I’m starting with a relist - not ideal I know, but it was my only Folksy sale during July. Missing British Crafters promotions already :cry:

14 Likes

Hi everyone!! So sorry I’ve been AWOL for a while… crazy busy at work and struggling to fit everything in … BUT I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL so will try and do August!!

Roz @OrchardFelts hope ankle is ok!!

Well done Chris @ChrisStoneArtist -best sellers list again, very well deserved my friend!!

Loving the vase @junemccabe and mitts at @erkinwald, and @ClaireMortArtist you are making me laugh today, I have what I like to call ‘brain farts’ seems like you have them today!!!

So finally a new listing from me today

https://folksy.com/items/7305344-A5-blank-card-of-Kynance-Kingfisher-Free-UK-post-

18 Likes

Wow - August already! Welcome to all the newbies and welcome back to all those who haven’t been around for a while. Lovely to see some familiar faces returning.

Thanks for looking after us again Max @MaxPringJewellery. I have a sneaky sale to add to the tally please, but it was late yesterday evening, so I guess it needs adding on to the July tally? I really hope my amazing July run continues in August.

I’ve started a new Pinterest board where I’m pinning everything from this month’s thread. Claire @ClaireMortArtist you feature quite heavily on it already after this morning’s shenanigans lol :rofl: Here’s the link if any one wants to visit.

Here’s my new listing for today.

https://folksy.com/items/7305349-Magenta-and-cream-abstract-patterned-make-up-bag-or-pencil-case

15 Likes

Such a beautiful colour!

6 Likes

Hi guys, I am new to Folksy and have only been here for a few weeks. I am still learning the ropes. I thought it might be a good idea to get involved in the forum which I have only just discovered btw, haha. Anyway hope everyone’s having a good week.
I can’t figure out how I’m supposed to add a clickable picture though :thinking:
Here’s a ring dish I listed:
https://folksy.com/items/7304790-Resin-ring-dish-wedding-ring-dish-jewellery-holder-ring-dish

12 Likes

I’m back - after gallivanting for three months, celebrating 50 years married to @XStitcherJoss. It’s good to be back; thanks to @MaxPringJewellery for taking this forum on into August. Good to see so many old friends some new names too. Welcome aboard @HaySheen, whose listing just popped up as I’m writing this reply.
I managed to keep my listings current until mid July so I’m not going to be flooding the forum with relists. In fact I have a whole new listing today. Let’s see if I remember how to do this -

17 Likes

Thank you :blush: that necklace is beautiful :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome ! x

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Hot , bothered , scratched and sore , but oh boy that first 1 1/2lb !pick of the new season Blackberries from the field is soooooo worth it !!! :joy::grimacing::sob::ok_hand:

19 Likes

Afternoon. Hope you don’t mind if i join in this month.

I would have posted earlier but i unexpectedly sat in a&e for 3hrs. Hubby has had s problem with his shoulder for months now. He’s waiting on a physio appointment, been waiting 3 months so far. Anyway today at work he picked up a box and got excruciating pain so much so that he dropped the box and it bought tears to his eyes. This happened right in front of his manager who told him to leave work and get to a&e. Our house is on the way to the hospital so he stopped to pick me up so i could drive the rest of the way as driving is now painful for him.
Basically his muscle in his shoulder is getting pinched when his arm is in certain positions. There’s not much can be done other than light duties at work (he is a fork truck driver and works in a warehouse that feeds to supermarkets so often has to do lifting) and the hospital told him what exercises the physio will get him doing so at least hubby can start at home whilst waiting for his appointment. If after 6 weeks of that it’s no better, then they will do an injection into the joint.

Also since i was here last, my job has changed. Well, the company i work for has anyway. I’m still on school transport but was really unhappy with the company i was with so i left and went back to the company i worked for a year ago. Some of you may remember that they didn’t have enough work for me which was the only reason i left. I’m so much happier now I’m back but I’m no longer working in my hometown which means my hours have increased from 20/week to 35+ and with my illnesses i seem to spend Monday to Friday in a permanent state of tired :joy:
So I’m not sure how ill cope with listing when I’m back at work but as it’s the holidays I’ve got the whole of August off so can devote time to folksy.

After reading all that (if indeed you have!) I bet you’re glad I’m back :joy:

Todays listing

And I’m pinning on various boards here

13 Likes

Welcome, @HaySheen! Your lovely dish and my other half’s pendant look really good together! (@thatenamelguy and I have been wed for 50 years btw). Here’s an illustration of that lovely dish:

https://folksy.com/items/7304790-Resin-ring-dish-wedding-ring-dish-jewellery-holder-ring-dish

10 Likes

Just a quick visit as am still at my daughter’s. Congratulations to everyone’s sales and good luck for this month. Will be back on Monday. Love SallyAnn xxx

11 Likes

I hope she’s doing better with you in assistance, will be good to have you back!

5 Likes

Adding more t shirts today. Finally cool enough to use the heat press…

13 Likes