Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Morning All,
Manic day yesterday with the local winter fair (they close the road and set up all sorts of stalls along it), after being outside for 10 hours I couldn’t feel my feet so it was pizza/ wine/ hot water bottle on the sofa before an early night. It was strange how many of the people were buying for themselves or I heard ‘what are you going to get X’ ‘oh I haven’t thought about it yet’. Maybe its all going to be mad panic buying (but there was plenty of ‘treating themselves’ buying so the numb feet were worth it). Now I have to sort everything out for the next one in London during the week and finish off some commissions so its a relist I’m afraid featuring this month’s birthstone

8 Likes

A relist today hoping to make some new makes today after a busy day yesterday with the grandchildren

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile:
Thank you @BellasSewingRoom for hat comment :slight_smile:

A new bowl / tray / desk tidy from me today…

4 Likes

Hiya all!
Happy Sunday , hope everyone is ok,

Btw you may remember my mam had her 80th and I don’t think I posted the pick of the cake for you to see, so here it is, I wasn’t entirely happy with it, as it’s totally not what I had planned!

19 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: that bowl is an amazing design, a gorgeous colour too x

Beautiful cake Steph.

Natalie x

1 Like

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale as you already know. Thanks for your order
Valerie x

2 Likes

Afternoon all, just 5 minutes to catch up whilst little one is having lunch :slight_smile: happy dancing for sales Natailie, Sue and Valerie, just was I was after for little ones stocking :slight_smile:

beautiful cake Steph :cake:

2 Likes

Steph it might not be the cake you planned, but it’s beautiful all the same.

Here’s mine for today:

5 Likes

Afternoon

Lovely time had at son’s this morning, still grey and dreary out there. Just got birds to feed, put roast in and hopefully get a bit of time to do some knitting. !!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

6 Likes

Hi

I’m sure its thanks to this challenge that these below got noticed - and bought!!! So relisting now! Many thanks to you all who helped this happen!!! Off up above to spread some Folksy feeling and good festive cheer Mags

PS up to date now and liked all todays listings best to all above and enjoying being part of this Mags

10 Likes

You have my sympathy Sue - I have also gone down with a horrible cold, probably picked up on the plane coming home! Don’t feel like doing anything today. Max @paperchainsandbeads I have another sale for the tally. Many thanks!

5 Likes

Afternoon All, a bit late but just catching up now

snowflake tags

4 Likes

Evening everyone
Today’s listing

4 Likes

Lovely pair of earrings today.

5 Likes

Good afternoon. A rare Sunday off from my daughter’s contact. Busy morning working on a painted enamel commission then some photos. Fired the commission this afternoon; I think I’m pleased with it but I’ve set it aside to come back too later or even tomorrow. Always find it hard to judge.
Pease put me down for three sales, Maxine @paperchainsandbeads- a nice surprise when I logged in.
Today’s new listing

4 Likes

Yay! Max @paperchainsandbeads can you put me down for another sale, I have sold one of my designer yarn polo ponchos.

Happy dancing!

Natalie x

11 Likes

Well done @NOfkantsCurios xx

I’ve just done the 2nd day of a fair and it was a little bit dire until the last 10 minutes when I doubled my takings - lol|! Lots of other people had already packed up early, so I guess there wasn’t much choice left apart from spending money on my stall!

My toothache is getting worse - I had to mash my food up today to be able to eat anything. I;m so scared of the dentist though, not sure which is worse - the phobia of the anaesthetic (the numbness - not the needle) or the actual tooth pain.
Got a busy day tomorrow so probably won’t get to the dentist but may have to force myself to go Tuesday. The only problem is that it’s a tooth fairly near the front that the dentist tried to sort out 3 years ago but he said that it was dead and he probably wouldn’t be able to do a root canal on it - so it may have to come out. How bad will that look with a tooth missing near the front. He said the NHS wouldn’t pay for a false one so I’ve been putting up with pain for 3 years but just now, it;s got unbearable!

Anyway - enough of woe is me - my listing tonight are these teeny ceramic baubles/ tags

ETA - 3 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

6 Likes

Oh Sarah @thedotterypotter Maybe try another dentist, they might be able to do something. Similar happened to me, and another dentist sorted a root canal out, and it’s been ok since. Force for you lovely x

All caught up!
And an evening relist:

5 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like