Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Hello. Here’s tonight’s listing. Will love and pin in a bit. Still got some catching up to do.

8 Likes

I’ll try with the listing😊

15 Likes

Happy birthday Adrian @nannyjulie :cake::champagne::clinking_glasses:

Wow! that’s a heck of a milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Huge congrats :partying_face::champagne::clinking_glasses: :star_struck:

Thrilled your new outlet is doing well for you Caroline @carolinefrodsham :tada::tada::smile:

Been making card displays for a sort’ve new outlet - I used to sell small-makes from it years ago … pleased to be back there tho…

Loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Evening all! Sorry I missed a few days.
I have kept up liking and pinning, and I’m done to here. :blush:

I have a relist:

Congrats all with sales xx

19 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Congratulations on all the orders! Hope they slow down just a little now so you have chance to breath.
@DeborahJonesJewellery Lovely leaves, and well done on the big milestone! That’s an amazing amount.

All caught up, I’ll be back later with my listing, got some Christmas drinks to go to now.

10 Likes

Amazing sales milestone @DeborahJonesJewellery. Well done.

8 Likes

Thanks all, I was so sceptical when I set up my shop, I didn’t think people would buy jewellery without trying it on. Glad to be proved wrong!

Can I add 3 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

16 Likes

Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Well done on such a fantastic milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

Really love your shamrock parchment card today @JDPARCHMENTCRAFTEMPORIUM x

Good luck with your physio tomorrow Helen @PocketfulCreations x

3 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x Well done on all of your amazing sales too xx

My listing tonight is a little festive dish:

20 Likes

Hi all, here are a couple of relisted items for me today. I have decided that I won’t be making anymore oilcloth items, so these are the very last bits. Some great stocking filler ideas xx

17 Likes

Wow that is fantastic - congratulations. I would be happy to sell anything this month, so very well done to you xx

6 Likes

These are beautiful xx

6 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Many thanks for all birthday greetings.
Well done to all those with sales, keep on crafting.
@DeborahJonesJewellery Well done Deborah, Julie &Adrian
SarahDesigns Love this
@MaxPringJewellery. Congratulations Max
Take care all, best wishes Adrian

18 Likes

Thank you for your kind comments on my shamrock card

Jean xx

8 Likes

Sorry to have missed a couple of days but I have caught up with everyone now.
Hooray can I report 2 sales at last please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Happy birthday Adrian @nannyjulie
Congratulations @DeborahJonesJewellery a great milestone indeed.
I have another facecloth to share this evening.

21 Likes

Can you add 4 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

Amazing milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - a figure I can only dream of!
Glad the injection went better than feared June @junemccabe

Tree :evergreen_tree: is up, and starting to get some Christmas cards written. Remembered to order the turkey…
I’m waking up to the fact that Christmas is only 2 weeks away

18 Likes

1 more card sale for me please, @MaxPringJewellery @Brockstones.

Today’s listing is especially for anyone with naughty cats

22 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, Sharon, Sarah, Gill, Valerie D and Kim. :dancer: :slight_smile:

Many congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your significant milestone that’s just fabulous :), thanks for the tip too :slight_smile:

Out straight from work tonight with the management team for drinks so I’ll probably not be back until the morning, have a fab day everyone

18 Likes

he he he this is fab Kim, my Christmas tree is not up yet due to a naughty kitten being a climber :laughing: xxx

7 Likes

Morning all,
Huge congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery what an amazing milestone :blush:
Today’s listing is a pocket mirror

18 Likes