Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2020!

Thinking of you and your hubby.

14 Likes

Morning all, happy December! Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us in Nov & thanks Natalie for Dec! Starting with a sale please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :grin:
Just caught up on Nov & then the battery in my mouse died! I can’t stand using the pad thingy, so I’ll go back & catch up later. Still swamped, so sorry but it’s going to be relists for a while. Stars today…

37 Likes

Happy December everyone. Well, only 24 more sleeps left! So, here’s my first posting for December’s ‘festive creations’. Are you singing ‘Baby it’s cold outside’ yet? then my festive coloured Amish Barn throw will certainly keep you snuggly and warm.

33 Likes

Plenty coffee during the day should see you through … you will have a lovely evening though looking through all the Folksy team postings. Stay safe.

16 Likes

Morning everyone,

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20201201-102024

32 Likes

Happy December everyone!
Another festive offering from me x

Xx
32 Likes

Whilst on the phone to my sister, Shiloh decided he was being ignored and this is what I found

A decoration that he took a dislike to on day one and already had off the tree twice. Now has no head or bum and chewed antlers.

This is the guilty party! 9 years old not 9 months!!!

40 Likes

A picture of innocence - he’s definitely not guilty. :rofl:

17 Likes

I know butter would not melt and looks at me as if I have gone mad and he had done nothing!

19 Likes

Total innocence :innocent:

15 Likes

Sorry, totally failed to finish the month of November - I didn’t even get time to log in to Folksy! So, back on 1st December to start this month afresh.
All loved to here :slight_smile:
And mine for today -
https://folksy.com/items/7513580-UK-FREE-DELIVERY-Silver-Murano-PINK-Round-Ball-Earrings-Gift-Wrapped-MGER9cp

33 Likes

Hellooooooo! Just coming by to say hello!

Caroline @Caroleecrafts Shiloh’s picture made me smile!! Can’t believe you think he’s responsible for it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stephanie @stephshortstationery I love the idea of the colouring cards!

Liking and loving so far.

22 Likes

@Caroleecrafts I didn’t do it, honest - They are so sneaky when your back is turned.

I might have to dip in an out this month. Our house sale is going ahead and are now just waiting on a date.

21 Likes

Afternoon everyone

30 Likes

Now that’s a really clever idea - love it!

@Caroleecrafts - have you considered that Shiloh may be the real victim / hero in this and that the ornament may have been asking for it? - either that or Shiloh LLewelyn-Bowen didn’t like the style aesthetic - put it down to artistic differences. :rofl: :rofl:

17 Likes

Hi Everyone, today it really feels like winter! The first of my new petite drop earrings today -

32 Likes

Pinch and a punch everybody! What a lovely collection to start off the new month. Welcome back Karen @TheCornishHare.
What a super idea Stephanie @stephshortstationery.
I’m starting the month with something a little different. I made lots of these years ago and sold probably hundreds at craft fairs. I came across them the other day while rooting through my stash, and decided now is a good time to try and clear them - hence the low price.
Kanzashi hairclips

33 Likes

All loved and pinned to here

13 Likes

All done to here
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month & Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month.

It is going to have to be a relist from me today as my order from the jewellery suppliers hasn’t arrived yet. I hope it comes tomorrow as I have 2 craft fairs at the weekend & loads I still have to make.

BLA paisley pendant 1

33 Likes

Supersoft alpaca/ wool blend earwarmers from me today ( various colours available ) …

30 Likes