Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Morning!
Happy Feb !
Thank you as always max @paperchainsandbeads for the hard work you put in, in running this and the folksy group FB page, much appreciate it all xx
Another Valentine’s from me today

Catch up later on x

8 Likes

Well - a lovely start to the month with a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - it was a lady who wanted a commission but I already had something similar to what she wanted in my shop so she has bought that although if it doesn’t quite match up to what she is looking for it may come back!

12 Likes

Good Morning everyone a new listing today

6 Likes

Thank you for the puppy love, she’s such a sweet little girl. She’s a border collie born on a farm so this is her first time in a proper home.

Been through and managed to love everything so far but she’s keeping me on my toes today

4 Likes

What a gorgeous puppy Louise @Tealiteful. Best wishes for health and car problems Carol @Knittingtopia.
Today I have a unique bracelet with amber gemstones.

7 Likes

Hello all, happy February! ( Where the hell does the time go!) This will be my last full month with my shops ( here and on the dark side) open and I’ll do a short sale for a few days right at the beginning of March before being closed in preparation for bubba.

New listing, more jewellery (sorry!) Back to love later!

Carol @knittingtopia sounds like a wise decision to me!
@sashagarrett good luck with the application!

8 Likes

Happy February everyone . Always a struggle to wade through January and glad to see the back of it , but then I feel bad for wishing a whole month away !!!
Well done to all those who had a good month saleswise :slight_smile: that is quite a good tally for January ?!! not my best month on here I have to admit , but a few sales on my Etsy shop have made things bearable !!

This one could do with some love today please !!! felted bowl / desk tidy…

6 Likes

In the last week, both Kelly (daughter) and I have had a folksy sale and after everything had been dealt with, BOTH of us noticed that the items were STILL listed in our shop.
If it had just been MY sale, I would have thought that in error I might have said that I had TWO of that item for sale (even though I never had 2). However, the fact that both of us have had this problem I am wondering if it is an admin error.
Please, if you get a sale, go and check to make sure it is no longer listed in your shop.
Oddly, we both went to our listings board, deleted it from our shop, even though it shouldn’t have been there because it was sold and posted…and on our dashboard the picture of the recent sale had disappeared (although the url link showed).
Just be careful to check, especially if you are unable to make another item the same x

7 Likes

I’ve managed to loose a day this week! I’ve also managed to list more than 365 items in my shop, which was a goal for me! One for everyday.
Anyhow, here’s today’s listing

And thanks Max for keeping this thread running, and another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

12 Likes

Yes Brenda, the 1st item I’ve checked is still in my shop too. I hope I don’t have to go through too many items!

Nice to be back in the thread. Wishing everyone a great selling month. Adore your puppy @Tealiteful and love your bracelet @KentCrafts. My first offering is a little versatile purse.

6 Likes

we all need to check…I will contact admin x

1 Like

I have sent a message to admin Sue x

2 Likes

It looks like it was just the last item in my case, thanks Brenda :yellow_heart:

1 Like

What a lovely puppy Louise @Tealiteful
We used to have a collie crossed Labrador which i bought from a farm for £3 some years ago he was a lovely dog and so good with the children

1 Like

it was just the last item in my shop too and the same for Kelly…however people need to check…there is no way I could reproduce an identical painting…lol…x

2 Likes

The sale I had today is no longer in my shop Brenda @teabreaks but thanks for the heads up - I will keep checking (assuming I get another sale - might be a big assumption!)

2 Likes

Another sale to report Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, that makes 2!:grinning:
Doubly pleased because it’s from a lovely person on this thread whose work I really admire. It’s all wrapped, message included and will go first class tomorrow morning.

10 Likes

Hi folks, all caught up and pinned.
A new dragon for me today :slight_smile:

What a cutie @Tealiteful I’ve got an 18month old collie, his a pain in the bum but great with the kids.
And oh so attractive:

We’d always have a collie, before him we had a collie german shepherd cross and she was amazing. Great dogs, even if a bit nuts.

9 Likes

Aww he’s beautiful, I’ve a huge soft spot for collies. We have a 4 year old collie too so it’s been interesting getting them used to each other

2 Likes